The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Right still no sign of Gizmo, have just printed off some fliers and we're about to go and put them through letter boxes.

I think he'll be back by tea time tonight but can't do any harm to ask about. I'd go door knocking and ask people to check their garages and sheds. Still think its very early days. My friend lost her cat for a week and one day she saw it sat on someone else's window sill looking out! They were away and she'd somehow got in (probably before they left) and was stuck in there on her own! :scare:

Right still no sign of Gizmo, have just printed off some fliers and we're about to go and put them through letter boxes.

I think he'll be back by tea time tonight but can't do any harm to ask about. I'd go door knocking and ask people to check their garages and sheds. Still think its very early days. My friend lost her cat for a week and one day she saw it sat on someone else's window sill looking out! They were away and she'd somehow got in (probably before they left) and was stuck in there on her own! :scare:

yeah the leaflet just says missing cat, please check your garage and sheds any news please ring etc etc.

yeah the leaflet just says missing cat, please check your garage and sheds any news please ring etc etc.

:( good luck

We have;

Scarlett - our youngest. We were told she's half pedigree, but no idea what!

Likes - Food, climbing on anything she shouldn't and hiding under the bed.

Dislikes - People! We've had her 1½ years and she only just stopped running away from us. Still doesn't like being picked up or touched.

DSC00023.jpg

Lola - our eldest. We got her a few weeks after moving into our house.

Likes - Fish sticks, sleeping in our bed or on the radiator covers and generally terrorising Scarlett.

Dislikes - Us eating food that she can't have and being shut out of our bedroom.

DSC00021.jpg

The fish! They just like eating...and dislike the pond freezing over in winter.

S7000627.jpg

S7000449.jpg

• Like 1

Name: Roxy (Roxanne on Sundays)

Make: Dug

Model: Jack Russell Terrier

Age: March 22nd 2008, purchased by me and my Fiance 6 weeks later when she was very witto....

Likes: Sleeping, Eating, Eating, Eating, Eating, Eating, Easting, Running up and down the hall wheel spinning and drifting on the laminate floor, long walks on the beach, ducks, my Mum & Dads Jack Russell (Her big cousin lol) and generally anyone who wants to give her attention or food!

Dislikes: Loud noises, Any other sort of animal with four legs which isn't a dog, the postman, smoke, swans, birds or the door bell or letter box...

When we got her

6708866677a9055915428l.jpg

6708866677a9055915535l.jpg

6708866677a9055915658l.jpg

6708866677a9055915764l.jpg

6708866677a9055916538l.jpg

6708866677a9055916802l.jpg

6708866677a9055916972l.jpg

This is her now, all grown up (she's even got some bad habits, apart from licking her arse!)

untitled.jpg

found him, :yahoo:

3 doors down, in their garage, apparently he wouldn't come out last night, and was getting testy with them this morning, so they shut the garage and left him there. :doh:

glad ya found him, now butter his paws so he can find is way back again :lol: (if he isn't locked up again :rant: )

Heres my pain in the butts lol

But couldnt live without em !!! :#1:

George 3 year old

Likes cuddles, sleeping, playing with buckets, eating, balls and not coming in house when told too

dislikes being left on his own, people walking past house, letters in post, covering your head so he can not see you

DSC00665.jpg

Tia 4 year old

likes food, sleeping, food, munching socks, feet, following partner EVERYWHERE, watching other dogs on telly

dislikes people walking past house, keeping bedding in tact, being shouted at when she has done something wrong.

thDSCF1955.jpg

And JJ the partners bird

likes food, talking, flying round house, my partner

dislikes daughter and other people, going back into cage

DSC00341.jpg

Oh and the babs rabbit Charlie !!

CIMG2167.jpg