The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

mine are real home loving cats and don't wander too much but once or twice have vanished for over 24 hrs and got me worried sick then just turned up looking fine! I wouldn't worry too much for now.

Took some new pics of mine today. Poppy the loveable one has been allowed on my bed (she's not usually!) But Meg prefers her own bed.

poppy2.jpg

poppy3.jpg

meg2.jpg

• Like 1

they don't tend to go far, but usually come running when the biscuit jar is rattled and a couple of whistles. i think he must be stuck in a garage, hopefully get out in the morning.

walked all around the estate, but no sign. even stopped at the vets round the corner, and they haven't had any cats brought in.

drove around the whole area and checked the side roads for any bodies, but no sign either. :shrug:

not as stupid as you think Vik......if he gets them worried enough and cries a bit when he gets back from his big night out he'll probably get a tin of tuna! :thumbs:

:lol: Yup that's the sort of thing Jack does come summer......buggers off for a day and then sucks up the attention