The 350z-uk PET thread!

Stew

Hahah I just copied the format of the original post where they put 'make' and 'model' etc just a bit of fun 😸

Lol, sounds a bit like a car for sale advert or review...

Make: Rabbit.

Model: Talula

Year of first release: 2014

Mileage: 240,000 hops

Runs on: All know food sources

Always warmed up before starting, not handled much, good body work, usual age related marks... :lol::teeth:;)

• Like 4

Hahah I just copied the format of the original post where they put 'make' and 'model' etc just a bit of fun 😸

Always warmed up before starting, not handled much, good body work, usual age related marks... :lol::teeth:;)

Hahaha that was the intention 😸

that's great 'Mileage: 240,000 hops' 😂 like that ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Hahah I just copied the format of the original post where they put 'make' and 'model' etc just a bit of fun í ½Ã­Â¸Â¸

Hahaha that was the intention 😸

that's great 'Mileage: 240,000 hops' 😂 like that í ½í±í ¼í¿¼

Practically new still. :D;)

• Like 1

22 days old and they're starting to develop their own personalities. They're getting more mobile by the day, already attempting to climb the curtains :scare:

P1016881_zpsh5egifpt.jpg

P1016882_zpsdboaxwhv.jpg

P1016880_zpsqmvcwtm0.jpg

Pete

Edited by JetSet
  • Like 7

Really liking this thread just seen it, some really beautiful animals on it. Also a lot of cat lovers on the z forum got to bring some dogs back into it haha here's my two.

Here's Murphy had him for a few years now he was a street dog in rutherglen Glasgow and was a skelf since all the bin raiding he use to do but hes a wee tank now lol

IMG-20150405-WA0001_zpsqxil6aoh.jpg

Then unfortunately i had to work away few days a week so my mum thought it would be a good idea to get another dog so he wouldn't get bored so ended up finding Hope. Wee got her from a kill station in Bucharest and got her just in time before you know what. This is a pic when i went to pick her up she couldnt walk for long as she was undernourished.

IMG-20150829-WA0004%201_zpswtkycnr9.jpg

This is Hope now though

hope_zpsqeusyjzw.jpg

Best mates haha

IMG-20150919-WA0001_zpsayxuxuqp.jpg

• Like 11

Well done for rescuing her. I've seen some horror stories about the treatment of dogs in some parts of Europe.

Yeah Bucharest is horrible for dogs was a culling a think last year there's so many strays and they just club them to death not even a chance.

Well done PPod, a neighbour of ours has two rescues. One from Cyprus and one from Romania. Both absolutely awesome dogs too!

Here's an updated photo of Hetti the beast of Chester, she really doesn't want to get into the car!

241D031C-9C26-43A1-BC4A-E37FE032D461_zpssyvd9fbd.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Both pictures in that post are mint.

Pete, if I lived anywhere near you I would be hassling you to let me meet those kittens. They are phenomenally cute, bet they are starting to reach the really fun, characterful stage now too where everything is a game and learning stuff.

I will include a few more pics of Rafiki since he is also my work colleague (I work from home most of the time, he does no such work). He is very much becoming a lap cat and is determined to join me for work wherever possible.

IMG_20160505_165052_zps949nwspf.jpg

IMG_20160428_183529_zps3zmiabig.jpg

IMG_20160505_173648_zpsdqocvlso.jpg

This plus him sitting on my keyboard (which I surprisingly couldn't find a pic of) is representative of my work day every day.

Edit: I might add that even though he likes to get in the way and wants attention, he is a much easier office mate and co-worker than some I have known.

Edited by jowen7448
  • Like 5

Taken a couple of days ago at 37 days old. Into everything now and no longer in the holding pen, in our lounge most of the time :) . They are eating solid food and using (now and again :surrender: ) the litter tray.The eagle eyed will notice there are now 7 of them, we bought another male to change the blood line and had our current male neutered as he was getting quite aggressive. He's calmed down now thankfully. Although mum hissed and growled at the new kitten at first a couple of days later she'd adopted him and will let him feed from her.

P1016942_zpscmpczrv4.jpg

Pete

• Like 5

She spent about 2 mins trying to get into the box, then 30 secs of thrashing around when her head was stuck in it, then 20 mins killing the box for daring to entrap her head in it.

Poor box.

Rafiki normally manages to go arse first and will happily sit in any box regardless of size, shape, dimension. His favourite place in the whole house at the moment is the loft when he is allowed in since all the boxes from moving in and everything we own is up there, not all of which have been flatpacked so he has a field day knocking the neat pile over everytime and then sitting in all the boxes.

That and finding spiders to eat.