Dyno results chat thread

Chris`I

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

What are you going to fit on your car, what bits?

Well I'm only getting my car from the dealer today but I plan on jumping into modifying it straight away. Engine-wise, I want the basic mods to include plenum spacer, 06 airbox mod + decent panel filter, full exhaust system to include decat and Y-pipe. I'd then also like to have it remapped at some stage.

My car is a 2004 GT model with full Nissan service history and only 69k miles so I'm hoping it's a fit and healthy one.

I'm also wanting to fit coilovers and Japan Racing JR3s in 19" plus a few other styling bits :-)

We can supply plenum spacer, panel filter, full exhaust, coilovers and everything else basically :)

Great! I was just looking at your traders section and have noticed a few different plenum spacers are available. Specifically, an angled one - what's the benefit of this vs other variations?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

TDI Upreved mine last Thursday.

2004 DE, 92k, Berk HFC's, stainless unbranded y pipe, cobra cat back, 5/16 Motordyne plenum, Shell V-Power Nitro+. Made 285hp.

To be honest, i'm not sure if thats a good or bad result? I wasn't really chasing hp figures.

Car feels awesome now though, throttle response is crazy, he said he sorted the fuelling out massively, it was running really lean with my mods prior to the Uprev (which was expected), feels like a totally different car!

IMG_5381.jpg

Edited by jamiebridge

• 2 months later...

Got my remap booked for the 19th of this month with Mark at Abbey motorsport and I can't wait! Be interesting to see what it makes; 

Standard airbox

Blox 1/2 plenum spacer

Japspeed sports cats 

Full Japspeed K1 exhaust including Y pipe

Was serviced about 1500 miles ago. Hopefully we can find out whats causing my low idle as well! 

• 9 months later...

Is it worth all the hassle to order uprev cable from the US to europe, getting a laptop, send them the data, wait 2-3 weeks for data to come back, do that until results are good  or wouldn't any other hand made tune work almost just as good?

got a DE with cat-back, plenum spacer, cosewroth filter, velocity stack. 

• 1 year later...

My car (09 370z GT) is being tuned with UpRev next week at Horsham. 

It’a just had a P3 service, change of all plugs, oil gallery gaskets(originals were broken so glad I did it), Full Cobra Cat-Back Exhaust, Decats and Stillen Gen 3 Cold Air Flow. 

Will be interesting to see what it makes. 

Edited by ILUVUNICORNS