370z-uk domain name

Jay

The former administrator also stated that he could only stay on as a member of the community if we banned two individuals. The team saw no reason that these two individuals should be banned, and again democratically decided that we would not ban the two individuals.

I guess one of them was me!!! :lol:

As for the domain name I wouldn't give him a ****ing penny. The prick deserves a slap, not cash. He won't sell it to you, he'd rather perpetuate his pathetic behaviour.

mine was an offer, for me oi benefit as much from this site as anyone else and am happy to contribute to something that will continue to benefit me and the club.

i'm well aware donations were not asked for but am more than happy to dig a little to support somewhere that i spend a hell of a lot of time. :blush:

Any help is of course appreciated, but it would be nice if the Zed community was kept rolling smoothly by simply having an original intent and word kept to and it not be needed.

Unfortunately there was a disagreement and it resulted in someone voting with their feet. I'd like to think it isn't in that person's interest to hurt a community that has really pushed the car and the club forward. Record numbers attending Wales, shows and postings to make us by far the biggest 350Z club out there are testament to that. Why stop 370Z owners from enjoying the same benefits? :)

A big thank you to those who have wished to donate. What we don't want to do is take money from anyone on the basis that it will pay for a domain that we may not actually be able to secure. However, your support is greatly appreciated! :clap:

A big thank you to those who have wished to donate. What we don't want to do is take money from anyone on the basis that it will pay for a domain that we may not actually be able to secure. However, your support is greatly appreciated! :clap:

+1 :thumbs:

+1 :thumbs:

+2

Can I just say, that although I've not been around so much.... .that the person in question isn't me ha ha ! :lol:

(just in case anyone thinks I've been a bad boy in the past!)

Guilty conscience? :lol:

After reading the whole thread for the first time and since i ll be owning a 370z roadster when it comes out i just donated £40.... :)

ps smbd said smth about "rich boys".... :p:lol:

Yeh but he didnt say foreign rich boys :p

After reading the whole thread for the first time and since i ll be owning a 370z roadster when it comes out i just donated £40.... :)

Your foreign too ;):p

:lol: I ll claim it back from the taxman....i ll say i am advertising the practice here..... :lol:

These migrants are well dodgy nowadays..... :evil::lol:

many thanks from all the team :thumbs:

made a small donation, feel free to use it towards the domain name or for general funds :thumbs:

thanks Rich. It will be used wisely :thumbs:

:drunk::lol:

We gotta keep the Admin on side somehow :lol::teeth:

the finger is hovering over the ban button sarnie :lol:

made a small donation, feel free to use it towards the domain name or for general funds :thumbs:

thanks Rich. It will be used wisely :thumbs:

:drunk::lol:

We gotta keep the Admin on side somehow :lol::teeth:

the finger is hovering over the ban button sarnie :lol:

Moved... :lol: