350Z Mapped on Stock ECU, Graphs inside!

RSTuning

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some good improvements on the fly graph. nice power curve and the torque cover looks alot better.

an improvement of 15 bhp on a stock engine is pretty good. i'm looking forward to seeing what can be done with a modded zed to see if the car is able to make use of exhausts and filters etc.

and 10 nm torque improvemnt is pretty good as well.

well done lads :thumbs:

What about torque at the wheels? You got any data as to the temp on the days too? So many variants to do a fair comparison you really need to compare the standard to modded map on the same day.

Personally at the fly figures are pointless - shown by the fact by tuning you somehow managed to improve the transmission losses by 0.3%

The DD software applies correction based on temps and many other factors.

The car was run today with a mod we made the other week, it made the same power.

Fly figures on a decent dyno are by far pointless as if used correctly they can be pretty accurate.

Stock

AT 17

IT 21

As you can see it's hotter today than it was stock, the theory there is that we would make more power if it was the same temp.

As i remember the strongest stock cal'd car has made no more than 280 so minimum 12hp and 10lbft on this.

The main thing to note is the midrange increases of upto 20lbft torque.

Looks like respectable results guys. How do these compare to what they are getting in the States? Does UpRev keep any kind of records of tunes and figures made?

Look forward to seeing how this progresses with modded cars. My own car with plenum spacer and pop charger made 240WHP on a DD a few months back. Will compare my plot to yours when I get home.

Oh and what year/model was the Zed in question?

How long does this take for full remap? What gains do you anticipate with intake, plenum and exhaust modifications? ;)

Is there any modification required to the ecu? :scare:

It is happening :yahoo::yahoo:

Let me know of your results, as I would be interested (being a fellow GT4 owner) :)

Looks like respectable results guys. How do these compare to what they are getting in the States? Does UpRev keep any kind of records of tunes and figures made?

Look forward to seeing how this progresses with modded cars. My own car with plenum spacer and pop charger made 240WHP on a DD a few months back. Will compare my plot to yours when I get home.

Cheers :)

Not sure what gains they are seeing in the states.

Getting the figures up top was fairly easy really, it was getting all the torque in midrange that was harder. There will be some variation between cars of course so it's possible some may post similar numbers to this stock. On a back to back basis the gains we have seen while testing have been good. We have done this in stages and tested each time so what you see here is just a final result really.

Paul

Cheers :)

Not sure what gains they are seeing in the states.

Getting the figures up top was fairly easy really, it was getting all the torque in midrange that was harder. There will be some variation between cars of course so it's possible some may post similar numbers to this stock. On a back to back basis the gains we have seen while testing have been good. We have done this in stages and tested each time so what you see here is just a final result really.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I've got a 172 also and your the main guy for live tuning on cliosport.net aswell. You offer a normal performance cal and a bespoke one. The bespoke being a little more expensive. I was just wondering if this map is bespoke?

well done !

after joinign the forum here the performance section always seemed doom and gloom and for "sound" only less you had meag bucks till now . once ive got my stupid tapping noise fixed il be heading your way !

I live an hour or so from Leeds, and shall certainly be booking in for an appointment shortly.

Is it worth me fitting an aftermarket exhaust to accompany my JWT Popcharger? I really want to sneak past the 300bhp mark (even by 1hp) if possible, and wondered if the exhaust would help this, or be un-necessary????

My car is a UK 2006 (MK1), what are the bhp/torque figures I'd 'expect' after your re-map please?

Thanks in advance.

I live an hour or so from Leeds, and shall certainly be booking in for an appointment shortly.

Is it worth me fitting an aftermarket exhaust to accompany my JWT Popcharger? I really want to sneak past the 300bhp mark (even by 1hp) if possible, and wondered if the exhaust would help this, or be un-necessary????

My car is a UK 2006 (MK1), what are the bhp/torque figures I'd 'expect' after your re-map please?

Thanks in advance.

Same from me as well, is it going to be worth putting other mods on before this or will it not make a difference?

Thanks