370z at Goodwood Festival of Speed

andyvvc

Very nice! Had a sit in the car that went up the hill twice. The car in pearl white on the Nissan stand was also awesome.

My only concern would be the noise from the exhaust - almost silent lol ! I suspect that will be the first thing that serious UK buyers alter.

I believe list price on these is £26k upwards? With the top-end spec costing a little over £31k.

Nissan's advertising slogan at the Festival was "All balls, no badge" which i suspect is a cheeky nod at Porsche's Cayman ?

It was a really good day! was there on the sunday and after seeing the Z in the flesh I now love it! :p, I got a photo of the slogan ontop of the GTR and 370z "More balls than badge" B).

That Zonda was something else though! They managed to break it on their last run, saw it in the paddock as the brought it in, it has its own inbuilt hydraulic jack system! Crazy Italians neerly ripped the door off when they lifted it! :headhurt: