370 Z IN THE FLESH

Sunny1

Hi All,

I had to drop my car yesterday @ main dealer(CD player play up),

cut a long story short they had a 370z in white and my god it looked awesome :thumbs:

i'm in love absolutly stunning looking car, i have booked a test drive for this coming Friday and more than likely be placing an order for one (regardless of how it drives :teeth: )

carn't wait to drive it :drive1

cheers

Nice, yet to see one in the flesh myself, but the pics i've seen look good!

What's up with the CD player - is it the left speaker cut-out? If so, let us know how you get on and what they quote you - mine does it, and I've pondered over going to Nissan and making enquiries but not done so yet... in the meantime, a swift firm tap to the passenger side knee pad does the trick! :D

Nice, yet to see one in the flesh myself, but the pics i've seen look good!

What's up with the CD player - is it the left speaker cut-out? :D

No its not the speaker its the actual CD player itself refuses to eject

the CD's, they have ordered me a new one now though

:D

Test drive day Sunny. Have fun, let us know what you think. :drive1[/quote

just my luck, got everything ready batteries in the camera charged(+spare set)

got home yeterday and my laptops is playing up works for about 2 mins then decides to switch off (complete mystery) so i might have to wait till Monday to upload the photo's and the test drive report.

i wanted to advertise my car in autotrader aswell this week take advantage of the wheather and all.

i have cancelled the test drive which was scheduled for today @2.oo

and put it back wheather depending Sat morning(fingers crossed), one thing i said to the sales person i was'nt prepard to drive it in the wet and ruin my experience. The wheather here is rubbish , constant rain (not heavy) but just there the kind that soaks you through to the skin (

get the kids in quick it raining..... Peter Kay thing)

heres hoping for better wheather tomorrow

i have cancelled the test drive which was scheduled for today @2.oo

and put it back weather depending Sat morning(fingers crossed), one thing i said to the sales person i wasn't prepared to drive it in the wet and ruin my experience.

You should have gone anyway. ;) The best way to test a cars capabilities when it's raining. :drive1

I would love to see it in white, gun metal left me a bit underwhelmed if I am honest :boat::yawn:

The titanium looks pretty good. It's almost got a goldy metallic fleck, well from what I could see in the showroom, in not such good lighting.

Gunmetal underwhelmed me massively too, but the white made up for it big time!

2.7 cars is pathetically far too few! but I was there when the steeler was trying to get delivery times for a white GT for me and they were coming up with late October!...mine was sorted for 1st Sept as it was one which was scheduled to go to a stealer as a Demo car, but being as there was an order there and deposit paid Nissan said I could have that one!

Big stroke of luck as i didnt want to wait so long, but why so few cars! pre orders poor?

SDC10201.jpg

Well eventually took the test drive and OMG, brilliant

SDC10203.jpg

SDC10205.jpg

SDC10209.jpg

SDC10211.jpg

Here goes a small report,

FOR

drive was excellent stuck the road like glue(maybe due to the smaller wheel base)

impressed with the instruments inside (fuel gauge indicator was cool)

gearbox in 'S Mode' was something else, amazing how the torque/power was available straight away.

price was very reasonable

against

Had velour type material on the door inserts, looked cheap and tacky,

in my opinion lost the throaty sound the 350 has when you lift of the pedal and coast (above 3000 revs)

having said the bad points i still went and placed an order for one in black

roll on 2010

very cool, thanks for the photos. If i ever bought a 370z, first thing that would have to go is the front bumper. Im sure if that was changed to a nice aftermarket one it would be drop dead sexy. I think its a grower. Love the rear end though.

Can i ask which dealer you went to?

Is it noticeably faster than your 350z?

J