BREMBO calipers etc for sale UPDATED YET AGAIN!!!

sunset350z

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok will do. When do you want them? Late afternoon wednesday, all day thursday and friday i'll be available, but saturday is the meet at the Ace Cafe, and sunday i'll be out for the day with the family.

If you get stuck fitting them give me a shout, i've got the tools and done it all before :thumbs:

Right, just a little update. Sold the EBC brake discs to nrenz123 tonight. Very nice chap and a pleasure to do business with. Pity i couldn't spend some time drooling over his car as it looked very nice. Loved the rear LED's deffo the way to go on the older models, and when he drove away that exhaust sounded the dogs danglies, what exhaust is that Nath?

Just need to sell the Brembo calipers now, any takers?

No problem at all mate, would have stayed to chat for longer but I had to go to the Ospreys academy match. Going to have a bash a the disks as soon as I order some pads so should be Friday hopefully!

The exhaust is the standard one but the weld has gone a the flange to the back box, it sounds superb but unfortunately it won't pass an mot and I'm doing to be down on power too.

Good luck getting rid of the calipers mate! :thumbs:

Oh dear thats a bummer, mine did the same as well not long after i bought it. Sounded great though :lol: I have a back box for sale if interested but it has been altered and now has twin pipes either side.

If you need some help feel free to give me a shout, i've done it before and know whats involved. A good socket set and torque wrench are well worth having :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After being messed around on ebay trying to sell the Brembo's, :rant: I'm gonna do one last push on here to get rid of them.

Full set of brembo calipers with used pads and goodridge stainless steel brake hoses all round.

Also a full set of used brembo brake discs thrown in, so you have everything you need to convert JDM spec to UK spec.

Oh and a bottle of the correct colour touch up paint for the calipers.

I've seen the full set up sell for £950+ but, as xmas is coming and i need to get shot of these, i'll let them go for £650.

NOW SOLD!!! for asking price without the discs :#1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's an updated list of items for sale. Brought over from the 1st page.

New clutch lines @ £5 each plus delivery

OEM strut brace, open to offers :thumbs: 2 of these for sale......ideal for experimenting different colour schemes with!!! But are in good condition!!

2 new bottom hoses 1 BLUE SFS and a BLACK SAMCO again open to offers :thumbs:how about a fiver each plus postage,........ handy as a spare hose and cheaper than standard hoses :thumbs:

2 brand new Mag Power II oil filters part no. OF-03A £10 delivered Doesn't fit 350z, but fits 300zx and skylines ;)**1 left**

OEM Black standard gear-lever gaiter offers £5 anyone?

OEM nissan burger badge for the engine cover £7.50 free delivery

Full standardish exhaust system off 2005 car in good condition, £100 plus delivery costs.open to offers

Pair of standard catalytic converters, £100 plus delivery.

Standard oem intake pipe and oem air box, offers please ........if you want to go back to the standard box for better breathing look no further!!!

Standard Bonnet stay £15 free delivery .....get it chromed or painted to add to the engine bay bling!!!

Standard aerial £7.50 free delivery ......get a spare aerial in case some low life runs away with your stubby!!!

Standard air scoop thingy that sits in front of the air box, £15 free delivery

Twin cup holder that replaces the ashtray on pre facelift Zeds, very convenient for long journeys with a passenger :thumbs:£30 free delivery

Also have New Denso iridium spark plugs, 2 left for a tenner :thumbs:

Brand new 2006on radio fascia £15 free delivery

Stainless steel special edition "Z" cup saucer and spoon which came from the geneva motor show when the 350Z was first launched. Looking for £50 with free delivery Would look good in your display cabinet

And thats it i think. :thumbs: Most items are open to offers :thumbs:

If you need pics let me know and i'll put them up. Cheers for looking.