Dyno results info thread

IanS16

You also seem to be topping the dyno results Mark - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/garage.php ... orun_table

There wasn't a single 350 on there from Abbey that wasn't FI or Nitrous. I've added mine just to prop up the very bottom of the table. :headhurt::byebye:

It's a HR as well, oh well hopefully it will convince others to put theirs up. There's no dyno image on there as I only have hard copies, I'll PM Mark and see if I can get a soft copy.

My image was a scan of my hard copy ;)

BAH! I was in Basingstoke on Wednesday getting my car serviced at West Way*, I could have popped in and got it scanned - I'm sure that's the last known scanner in Britain! B)

I'm just thinking Chris do you want to tidy this thread and move the recent posts to the discussion thread?

Good idea, should really be a results only thread with a corresponding chat thread. :thumbs:

*I know some people don't rate West Way B'Stoke according to the dealer reviews thread, but I have family who work there. I'd like to think the service I get is equal to that everyone else gets but I'm sure a mechanic would try harder if he knows the owner of the car is a relation a colleague... also you'd be sick if you knew the mates rates. :thumbs:

I'm just thinking Chris do you want to tidy this thread and move the recent posts to the discussion thread?

We dont need to any more - everyone can post up in the garage ;):thumbs:

Well thought out that man :thumbs:

• Like 1

As I don't actually own the car and it isn't isn't a stock bodied 350z I thought I would ask first.

I will stick the engine dyno plots anyway up here for people to view, the motor does start out

As a stock DE block and cylinder heads.

Would be more interested in pics of the build :disguise::teeth:

• 4 weeks later...

Model: 2003 body 2006 engine

Mods: AEM pulleys, SSV intake manifold, clutch and flywheel

Engine:8.8:1 compression Wiseco Pistons and Rings (block honed to suit)

Eagle H-beam con-rods and pins

Arp Bolts

ACL Race bearings (big end and mains)

Genuine Nissan Gaskets

APS TT (baby APS .8 bar)

Dyno: Dynapack/www.tdp.ie

BHP: 451 / 496

Torque: 507.9

03D79351-350z-turbo-Flywheel%252525d.jpg

03D79351-350z-turbo-Boost%252525d.jpg

03D79351-350z-turbo-Axel%252525d.jpg

03D79351-350z-turbo-AFR%252525d.jpg