Model: 2007 350Z VQ35HR

Mods: Cobra resonated exhaust, Cobra Y-pipe, stock cats, HKS drop in filters

Dyno: Abbey Motorsport (Dynapack)

BHP: ~325hp flywheel, 284.4hp hub.

cdKHORO.jpg?1

5x3m750.jpg?1

Edited by Jp606

Model: Nissan 350Z VQ35HR 2007

Mods: Stillen Gen 1 Intakes, Stillen Y-pipe, Berks HFCs, Lightened Flywheel, Greddy Spectrum Elite Backbox, Uprev

Dyno: TDi North

BHP: 335.6 bhp flywheel, 276.2 lbft torque

20140612_180529.jpg

Edited by KrisRatcliffe
  • Like 1

^^ Great result. :thumbs:

Thanks! Chuffed! The sound differece that the Berks added was unreal! Apparently the final run was all over the place because the tyre shine melted and went on the tread and rollers :scare: note to self - do not use tyre shine before a remap :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Model: 2005 rev up

Mods: 5/16th plenum spacer, Mrev2 plenum, z-tube, hks panel filter, CC lightweight flywheel, AMS Lightweight Pulleys, Earthing kit, Shell v-power nitro+

Dyno: Dastek

BHP: 276.5bhp fly, 239.5 whp

Torque: 222.8 lbft

IMG_20140505_180733_zps2345c2b6.jpg

IMG_20140505_180726_zps9318cbc3.jpg

IMG_20140505_180715_zpsc98bbea6.jpg

IMG_20140505_180702_zps37937084.jpg

IMG_20140505_180657_zpsb5de3727.jpg

Im kind of confused, it feels like im really down on power and torque, with standard spec saying I should be 298bhp and 256lbft of torque, does anyone that knows how to read this able to give me some advice? As car only has 30,000 on the clock i wouldnt have expected this much loss. Also all sorts of lights cut in when testing, my slip light and abs light came on.

Thanks

Saskhi

Iv just realised something..iv looked at other de printouts (http://www.modified.com/tech/modp-1012-nissan-vq-street-cam/photo_18.html) and the power drops off around 6400... but mine revs all the way to 7200 and makes power... is there anyway to tell if my car has already been upreved? or do i really have a rev up? im so confused right now... but the car was completely stock when I gotit surely if they were upreving it they would have done some bolt on mods? the exhaust had calsonic on the backbox airfilter was standard rideheight everything..

Model: 2006 Revup

Mods: Popcharger & ESR Y-pipe

Dyno: Dyno Dynamics @ Surrey Rolling Road

BHP: 291bhp at the flywheel - 240bhp at the wheels

Torque: 260ft/lb at the flywheel - 212lb/ft at the wheels

dyno1.jpg

dyno2.jpg

dyno3.jpg

Utterly delighted with those results, and a very good basis should I decide to add a spacer, plenum & remap later in the year.

Also my dyno results are pretty similiar to this as low torque and high hp?! :scare:

I think i have asked you before about the fact that you have a Skyline 350GT that actually runs a rev-up motor, but anyway i will ask again as by your dyno graph you have a std DE and not rev up, and if you have it would be the very first 350GT that is in the UK, they are common in the states as the Infiniti G35.

With the plastic engine cover removed and looking at the front does you engine look like the one at the top, or the one below?

nissan9c.jpgVQ35DE%20with%20Timing%20Cover%20and%20Pan.JPG

Edited by Tricky-Ricky

It looks like the one below which is de and I also looked at the airbox its a de.. but i dont understand why she revs till 7100 and produces power all the way up to there. All the infiniti in US 2005 manuals all got the revup.. issit possible they messed up and put de engine in but revup ecu? they stated the revup has the aluminum dash interior and 19" forged rays which I also have.

Yes you definitely have the std DE motor, i was pretty sure that the Skyline 350GT never got the rev-up motor, the JDM Skyline could be ordered with any number of extras and add ons, so getting mix and match stuff is also pretty common.

Your dyno print out is also correct as far as the power figures go, mine made pretty much the same, but at less RPM, which may be down to the gear they used, and despite the red line being at 6.5K RPM they will rev out as they have a speed limit but not a hard rev limit.

Yes you definitely have the std DE motor, i was pretty sure that the Skyline 350GT never got the rev-up motor, the JDM Skyline could be ordered with any number of extras and add ons, so getting mix and match stuff is also pretty common.

Your dyno print out is also correct as far as the power figures go, mine made pretty much the same, but at less RPM, which may be down to the gear they used, and despite the red line being at 6.5K RPM they will rev out as they have a speed limit but not a hard rev limit.

Ahh ok thats that cleared up then! Thanks man

• 9 months later...

Model: 2004 DE

Mods: Wasso plenum spacer, velocity stack, Cosworth filter, Japspeed Y-pipe, Scorpion

Dyno: Dyno Dynamics @ Horsham Developments

BHP: 282bhp at the flywheel - 230bhp at the wheels

Torque: 265ft/lb at the flywheel - ?lb/ft at the wheels

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

Model: 2005 DE

Mods: Wasso plenum spacer, k&n typhoon, Wasso second hand motor dyne art de-cat pipes, custom (Macclesfield) JP exhaust, single mass flywheel.

Dyno: TDI North

BHP: 316.3bhp

image.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Quite happy with my dyno result - all the work that has been put in on the car is now that car that it SHOULD have been from the factory. It's a 10 year old DE so I can't complain. A guy at Powerstation said that their torque figures may be a little low - but the power figures are pretty accurate.

Certainly the car drives like it has some decent power - I gave some guys a run in it that had been in it before (stock) to now and they said it was clearly more potent and more urgent - I think the light flywheel certainly help with the urgency factor.

Model: 2006 (55) DE

Mods: Wasso plenum, HKS panel filter, Velocity Stack mod, Japspeed Decats, Milltek Exhaust, UpRev, Xtreme Organic clutch + SMF

Dyno: Powerstation Tewskbury

BHP: 300.3 @ Fly

Torque: 286 ftlb

9HwezYXh.jpg

Edited by wmr1980

Nice to meet you today Will, glad you made the figures you wanted!

Mine

Model: 2012 GT Edition

Mods: Invidia Gemini Catback

Dyno: Powerstation, Tewkesbury

BHP: 344.3

Torque: 282.6 ftlb

doOgmte.jpg

Edited by nrenz123
  • Like 1

Mark maybe I got that wrong. One of the guys (he doesn't work there) said that to me. But that's perhaps because his car didn't make his torque values?

You can say that again, ...or maybe another 5 times just to be sure. :dry::lol:;)

maybe mark is bit mutten and didnt hear him the first 4 times :p

• Like 2