Stig!

SunGodRA

see my post in the top gear thread ;)

He isnt the stig, just came over with the ferrari as they wanted him to drive it round the track to get the best time.

:thumbs: not everybody is allowed to drive an FXX...... B)

its not shumacher im afraid... :teeth:

Lol I was under the impression that there wasnt just one, some test and prototype drivers send their own test drivers. Where is isnt a specific driver required, it thought it was Ben Collins that was this stig

The stig is ben collins, we've been told perosnally when he came to our factory, a lot of the mechanics know him.

i think you'll find that chris' gf amanda is the stig........ :)

Shhh, shes Stigette :lol:

Its been widely known its Ben Collins for ages. As the others have said Schuey was just there to drive the FXX. I would have liked to have seen a proper drive from him in the reasonably priced car though.

I dont think shuey was allowed to drive the Leana as he is still under contract with Ferrari so it was some fool mucking about!

He did an impressive lap in the FXX! Dont think Ferrari would hand that car out to just anobody!

Agreed - they wouldnt want just anyone driving the FXX, and he is probably one of very few people allowed to drive the car round a track, espescially when it wil be specifically compared to ther marques. Still, made for good tv though.

"Do you think it is boring when one person continually wins?" :lol:

I dont think shuey was allowed to drive the Leana as he is still under contract with Ferrari so it was some fool mucking about!

He did an impressive lap in the FXX! Dont think Ferrari would hand that car out to just anobody!

As said that FXX is his personal car, its the only all black one in the world