Memory Lane: Post up your old car pics here

stanski

You know i didnt have any real faults with the M5....

It had a healthy appetite for fuel and oil...... It was very quick,it had 536 bhp apparently but had to work for it.

My last XKR was a match i reckon,465bhp with an upgraded supercharger pulley.

It was awesome,but was doing 12-13mpg.....And we have had a bit of a change in situation so needed something that would do a bit more mpg..

• Like 1

You know i didnt have any real faults with the M5....

It had a healthy appetite for fuel and oil...... It was very quick,it had 536 bhp apparently but had to work for it.

My last XKR was a match i reckon,465bhp with an upgraded supercharger pulley.

It was awesome,but was doing 12-13mpg.....And we have had a bit of a change in situation so needed something that would do a bit more mpg..

Cheers for the info. Always good to get an ex-owners view.

I've never owned a V8 or V10 and tbh I'd really love to see if I could get one or the other as my next car just to experience the sound really. Time will tell though, I've only had this car since May. :lol:;)

Man.... i have had load of V8's..... V10's are are a different game though...

I had a 1977 Pontiac Firebird transam when i was 24..... Lost my job and went to sign on with it..... Was a great sounding car though!

Wow that's a pretty unique car to have owned here in the UK. B)

I remember when I was signing on once in between jobs & I was driving a my96 JDM Subaru Impreza (pics a couple of pages back), ....pretty sure back then they all thought I was a drug dealer. :lol:

• Like 1

Man.... i have had load of V8's..... V10's are are a different game though...

I had a 1977 Pontiac Firebird transam when i was 24..... Lost my job and went to sign on with it..... Was a great sounding car though!

Wow that's a pretty unique car to have owned here in the UK. B)

I remember when I was signing on once in between jobs & I was driving a my96 JDM Subaru Impreza (pics a couple of pages back), ....pretty sure back then they all thought I was a drug dealer. :lol:

Ha ha

Same effect but different era i guess....lol..

I thought i was a fat ginger Burt Reynolds at the time....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi here's some of my old cars and present

My second car was the ford fiesta st. It had a k&n 57i induction kit, with miltek manifold and non resonated car back.

Replaced that with the fn2 type r. That had the hks rsk induction kit and a j's racing 60rs cat back exhaust.

Third was my old blade silver 350z. That had k&n typhoon intake, cobra sports cats, miltek cat back and a motor dyne plenum spacer. It also had Rota gtr and gtr'd wrapped in Dunlop sport maxx tyres.

Replaced that recently with temper orange 350z which has a toyo sport cat back exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk8ade6cfdebd632ec8823df2d473caa10.jpg41f4fb6ac4f431d9a8a3ab5efc886188.jpg3753ef935ea05ca20d4bac0408b1c17d.jpga7da161363c6ac2420a72829652f3344.jpg33b41bb4df40cbb69c78a2b63811830c.jpg

Edited by Nso93
  • Like 1

Hi here's some of my old cars and present

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not had many cars then ?

Didn't let me up load pics to start with. There up now

• Like 1

Really like the temper orange coloured Zed Nso. The more I see those, the more I like that colour. ;)

Thanks GMballistic.

I had never seen one before I went to look at it. I knew straight away I had to buy it.

Really like the temper orange coloured Zed Nso. The more I see those, the more I like that colour. ;)

Thanks GMballistic.

I had never seen one before I went to look at it. I knew straight away I had to buy it.

Desperately needs cleaning though :stir:

Thanks GMballistic.

Desperately needs cleaning though :stir:

I'll give you that one 😊

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Adding some fresh pictures to this after the Photobucket ransom demands which I refused to pay so my pictures disappeared. 

My old 2003 Nissan 350Z GT coupe: Vortech supercharged with 436Bhp@fly. :thumbs: 

021_zpstotrhksv.jpg.e8d7983dd01edde81aa035339f78f019.jpg

010_zpstxim6v73.jpg.f25e25515cb404047d51f4fece30fb4e.jpg

020_zpsvh8ozemk.jpg.fe65fd35f76472a9d6fc02430b1a0c95.jpg

My96 JDM Impreza WRX classic sporting 300Bhp odd (when it was running :lol:

post-20073-0-30099500-1391979611_thumb.jpgpost-20073-0-42289800-1391979556_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Might as well re-upload mine :) Think there's been a few more cars since I last posted pics :lol:

MK4 Ibiza Cupra

5axhqb5.jpg

HKS Supercharged 350Z

9byPRDr.jpg

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR

JgIT7VO.jpg

Nissan Skyline R33 GTR (Rocket Ronnie's Shell)

GSzp0Ta.jpg

350Z

SoSrIn8.jpg

BMW 525i

N7sBtiW.jpg

MK4 Supra TT6

wGwNhSf.jpg

BMW 330Ci

NVXUTIo.jpg

2JZ 350Z

ghBBzGG.jpg

Impreza STI

QjMGaA4.jpg

Honda Civic Type-S

[imk9fXS6.jpg

R33 GTR

BvHiVIS.jpg

Another R33 GTR :lol:

TaIbWSH.jpg

DC5 Integra

cmNhigJ.jpg

350Z (My old HKS SC Z which is no longer SC)

epYoCTx.jpg

• Like 2

Some nice Skylines there Ian, was the R34 worth the premium over the R33 for the more modern platform? I'd like an R34 GTT at some point as a cost effective compromise :)

Edited by Sargara

8 hours ago, Sargara said:

Some nice Skylines there Ian, was the R34 worth the premium over the R33 for the more modern platform? I'd like an R34 GTT at some point as a cost effective compromise :)

Absolutley yes at the time when the difference was £10K, now that the difference is 40K+, definitley not

saying that though, I didnt enjoy my 33 ownership because it didnt compare to the 34 :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/4/2012 at 14:46, JT350GT4 said:

My cars:

First one was a red Rover 214Si.....no pictures because it was a rust bucket and only cost me £50 :blush: , got me from A to B for a year though.

Second Car was a Citroen C2 Loeb (Only had for a year also :byebye: )...loved this car and was immaculate showroom shiny :teeth:.

100_0491.jpg

100_0500.jpg

3rd Car is my beloved Bumblebee :cloud9:

IMG_0497.jpg

This is my old car (I was MickJ on here when I owned it)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...