Halfords Azure blue spray paint

elecious

Got my Nissan front and rear mud guard, spats things through yesterday and need to get them painted in azure blue, i remember visiting halfords a while ago and they had a nissan azure color will this one match the azure used on the rest of my bodywork?

I used a Halfords rattle can for doing the under bonnet bits on mine (yellow), it was one that they mixed up in store if you have the paint code.

It was pretty good, but I wouldnt want to be painting bits of bodywork with them and hoping for a good colour match. Engine bay plastic bits is one thing, bits on show stuck right up against another section of bodywork is another.

Id probably get them taken to a bodyshop who can match to the car itself.

I used a Halfords rattle can for doing the under bonnet bits on mine (yellow), it was one that they mixed up in store if you have the paint code.

It was pretty good, but I wouldnt want to be painting bits of bodywork with them and hoping for a good colour match. Engine bay plastic bits is one thing, bits on show stuck right up against another section of bodywork is another.

Id probably get them taken to a bodyshop who can match to the car itself.

+1, ok for engine bay parts but if it was slightly out it would show up alot on body panels

you could always buy a can to compare the colours?

Their GM was pretty far off on my car when they made me some touch up paint. Got chips away to mix me some up later on and they said there were 2 ways listed on their system to mix WV2 (GM). They had to do both to even get it close. So I would say you can try it, but I wouldnt bet on it being right :surrender:

as others have said, halfrauds is ok for little touch ups.

my best recommendation is actually to use www.paints4u.com they have the best paints available in the best cans, they have special nozzles for better spraying, less chance of drip etc. and there color match on my old metallic blue MR" roadster was almost spot on.

but you will pay more, there cans are about £12 a piece. if not more. but the quality is there.

my best recommendation is actually to use http://www.paints4u.com they have the best paints available in the best cans, they have special nozzles for better spraying, less chance of drip etc. and there color match on my old metallic blue MR" roadster was almost spot on.

but you will pay more, there cans are about £12 a piece. if not more. but the quality is there.

+1, when halfords touchup was no good, I tried these guys and swear by them now. Colour match is spot on and they sell touch up kits with cleaner, swabs and paint all included :thumbs:

my best recommendation is actually to use http://www.paints4u.com they have the best paints available in the best cans, they have special nozzles for better spraying, less chance of drip etc. and there color match on my old metallic blue MR" roadster was almost spot on.

+1, when halfords touchup was no good, I tried these guys and swear by them now. Colour match is spot on and they sell touch up kits with cleaner, swabs and paint all included :thumbs:

interested in using these if there that good then, had a look on the site and have found "400ml Custom Colour Aerosol" and then used the paint finder thingy but when i select 2006 350z the blue is called Twilight Blue and it looks closer to navy blue or black, cant be right can it?

They may not stock it on the shelf, but they should be able to mix it for you. Code is B17 for the Azure I believe.

Edit - Paint code is B17, as per the thread posted by Martin above.

Used the B17 code and it comes out Electric blue, is that just another name for the Azure maybe?