Tech Carbon - Carbon OEM Bonnet

Tech Carbon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still working on the interior parts as discussed in my welcome thread so for now the bonnets and other panels are on hold and will get put into action when interior parts are done and out.

Saves disapointing everyone with a huge delay on these - will take them on when we can have a very quick turn-around on them.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes this is still happening i am recieving the 1st one later this week to check fitment, quality etc. I will then be arranging a group buy for anyone who is intrested good amount of discount for 5 and even better for 10 etc

cheers coops

Yes this is still happening i am recieving the 1st one later this week to check fitment, quality etc. I will then be arranging a group buy for anyone who is intrested good amount of discount for 5 and even better for 10 etc

cheers coops

is this a bonnet or interior part that your recieving pal?

They have moulded some interior parts rest will be done soon, and the bonnet should be with me late this week early next and i will put some pics up etc etc coops (i am not a trader nor am i selling these for tech carbon i am simply the guine pig driving round with no interior!)

coops

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone.

I hate to be the one to let you all know this but Jamies is actually a con man.

His real name is Barry and he's been on the run for the past 4 years.

He's just been arrested a days ago and awaiting court hearings.

He's managed to scam thousands of pounds from forum members and traders in the celica-club.co.uk. including many parts.

If you have paid any money or sent any parts to him, then I'm afraid it's very unlikely you'll ever get it back.

For further information, please read this thread.

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/inde ... try1138081

Its way too long to read but you should start reading from around page 45 which explains what's mainly going on.

I hope no one is at loss and that it's not too late to inform you.

Please spread the work in other forums as many celica forum members already know he's in other clubs such as the honda Prelude forums too.

Ray - aka yellowchinaman in celica-club and rt-performance.