Tech Carbon - Carbon OEM Bonnet

Tech Carbon

These are the prices we used on the last load of bonnets (Celica)

Carbon fibre £275.00

Fibreglass £185.00

Fibreglass skinned in carbon fibre £200.00.

Your own bonnet skinned in carbon fibre £175.00

BUT I have been made aware the 350z has a larger, chunkier bonnet and therefore may require more work for make and therefore have a slightly higher cost.

Can't give a definative price til we see the bonnet in the flesh and get a closer look.

The worst it will be is adding £50 to each of the above prices.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the prices we used on the last load of bonnets (Celica)

Carbon fibre £275.00

Fibreglass £185.00

Fibreglass skinned in carbon fibre £200.00.

Your own bonnet skinned in carbon fibre £175.00

BUT I have been made aware the 350z has a larger, chunkier bonnet and therefore may require more work for make and therefore have a slightly higher cost.

Can't give a definative price til we see the bonnet in the flesh and get a closer look.

The worst it will be is adding £50 to each of the above prices.

cheers bud :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

No worries at all mate we kinda on hold until the interior parts are done.

Expected to have the interior parts done by now but now we aiming to have them from a member potentially this week for moulds then carbon ones out straight away and after they are out to a few people will look towards bigger things like the panels etc.

So hold on for now and keep eyes on my "welcome" thread for any updates etc.

Jay

Where you based and do you need some parts to take moulds off, or is it all in hand ;)

We expected to have received the interior bits last week but that may be my fault getting confused about it but either way it's in hand now we have a big list of people offering the original parts to mould :lol:

Just been speaking to a very nice guy this morning from here who lives very close to me so we might take him up on his offer this week.

Thanks for your offer though :teeth:

Jay

Jay, when you have things sorted out, I would be very interesed in any group buys, Mainly interested in Carbon bonnet, Nismo spoiler and interior. If you could let me know when you have everything sorted, in no rush.

it hit the bumps st the front and keep damagin it, so the front of it is cut out. Actually prefer it this way.

Youd better get a pic of that, hes bound to ask you for one :p