SOUTH EASTERN Servicing Deal at ANCASTER CROYDON!

jerry3167

Not sure what I'm best off doing - the car has done 17.2k miles, just under 3 years old and has not had it's P2 service yet. Am I better off having that done instead of the vehicle health check as it's due the service really anyway?

Jerry, do you know off-hand what Ancaster charge for a P2 and should I get my own oil to take with?

Thanks!

-TPO.

Yes, I would have a P2 service, more comprehensive than a health check! They mentioned you had been in to me :thumbs:

Cant remember off the top of my head, but I suspect its around the £180ish mark minus your own oil.

Give them a call and speak to Pete Service advisor, ask him whats the P2 price minus oil and 10% forum discount!!

Jerry :)

Thanks Jerry :)

I've not been in there yet, just pestering them on the phone so far! Will call them this morning and see if they're ok to change my booking to a P2 and what it'll cost.

Next task will be to find the best oil to buy in the meantime...

-TPO.

Health check converted to a P2 service instead - got to give them credit because initially John said he couldn't take it in for a P2 because of the time but agreed to fit it in for me as it's difficult for me to get there any other time (too far away to drop it off during the week).

The price is £312 all in normally, minus £38.92 if using own oil gave £274, just realised that's not including the forum discount but Jerry's name was plugged until I was blue in the face so shouldn't be a problem reminding them!

Nice to speak to someone who remembered my booking and remembered that they're checking the wheels and axle for warranty work!

Good job!! I wasnt sure of the price for the P2!! But hey, they all do a good job there, so can rest assured it will be done with care and attention!

Best oil to get is Silkolene PRO-S 5W 40 been using it a long time now, its top quality ester synthetic ideal for road and track!!

Jerry :)

• 3 years later...

New 350 owner & forum member here ....

I know this is an old post that has been pinned, but does anyone happen to know if Ancaster Croyden are still giving this discount on servicing & if so does it extend to their Bromley branch?

• 3 weeks later...

You would be better off going to an independent who knows the 350 and will (a) get a better service done by someone who knows the 350's as it is likely the guys at a dealer who do this routine stuff would probably not know one end of a 350 for the other and (B) the majority (not all) will be whole lot cheaper than any discount the dealer may be willing to offer.

I suggest you have a look through the servicing sub-forum on here for the 350's and make a choice from those you see within your traveling distance ;)