SOUTH EASTERN Servicing Deal at ANCASTER CROYDON!

jerry3167

Hi Guys,

I have been negiotiating with ANCASTER NISSAN SOUTH CROYDON to get Forum members a discount on Servicing, Repairs, MOT, and Possibly Parts!

So far they have agreed to 10%, but I am pushing for a little bit more! Will keep you all updated.

To get your discount, please mention 350Z-UK.COM!!

Jerry :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Seano16 JUST got a good deal on his P3 and saved £50 :thumbs:

Been told that the more members who do servicing at Ancaster South Croydon, will attract lower rates in future!! :)

:D

Awesome, so what did the P3 come in at ?

Been told that the more members who do servicing at Ancaster South Croydon, will attract lower rates in future!! :)

Was supposed to be £350, but I think he paid £299

Was supposed to be £350, but I think he paid £299

:teeth: , nice little diso****, as said before well done Jerry :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked my Zed up from Ancaster, as its been in for some faulty electrics/earthing problem (part of the engine light trouble :scare: )

Explained the issue fully, and hopefully all resolved!

They also fitted my CLEAR SIDE REFLECTORS Free of charge!! :thumbs:

Top Marks to Ross, and John Vipond at Ancaster South Croydon ;):thumbs:

Just picked my Zed up from Ancaster, as its been in for some faulty electrics/earthing problem (part of the engine light trouble :scare: )

Explained the issue fully, and hopefully all resolved!

They also fitted my CLEAR SIDE REFLECTORS Free of charge!! :thumbs:

Top Marks to Ross, and John Vipond at Ancaster South Croydon ;):thumbs:

Great to see you got your problem sorted Jerry and free fitment, cant ask for more :thumbs:

Just called them (spoke to John) to book mine in for a 'vehicle health check' where they check the tyres/brakes/levels, only £11.75 which I thought was very good. He said they can't just do a check for any warranty-based issues as that's up to the customer to report them, fair enough.

I can see the coolant levels low and the inside of the front tyres looks worn so I'm assuming a re-alignment will be needed but I'm no mechanic and would much rather an expert looks!

I mentioned the forum so will be checking that £11.75 and the coolant I'll be buying includes the 10% discount when I get over there (29th August) :thumbs:

Hi mate, make sure you mention the 350Z owners forum and my name, as they ALL know me very well!!

:thumbs:

Will do, no worries! Thanks for arranging the discount in the first place!

John was asking me if I track it, so the coolant shouldn't be to the top anyway - I pointed out I only got the car last weekend :)

Cool!

They have an 05 plate Gunmetal one in,35K miles, looks like the previous owner didnt look after it, it has loads of scratches, RAYS are bubbling on spokes, rear bumper is full of scrapes, doors have a few dents/dings :scare:

God knows if they can sort all the problems out and sell it for "£13975" :surrender: