Racing boots/shoes

sl114

Does anyone know anywhere that i can get the Sparco Pro Driver Shoes in the UK? Im trying to find somewhere on google but not having much luck.

Also, if anyone knows anywhere i can get them cheaply, that would be a bonus ;)

Does anyone know anywhere that i can get the Sparco Pro Driver Shoes in the UK? Im trying to find somewhere on google but not having much luck.

Amanda will still beat you :p (or I'll jump in the way to make sure she does :lol: )

Amanda will still beat you :p (or I'll jump in the way to make sure she does :lol: )

haha, i just want some as they look good, im not actually going to wear them on track :teeth:

haha, i just want some as they look good, im not actually going to wear them on track :teeth:

:lol: You crack me up :lol:

You might find that they're not too comfortable to wear for general walking around, given the soles are normally pretty thin and wear out relatively quickly and they have quite flat soles too, not much molding to the foot in comparison to a normal shoe or boot.

You might find that they're not too comfortable to wear for general walking around, given the soles are normally pretty thin and wear out relatively quickly and they have quite flat soles too, not much molding to the foot in comparison to a normal shoe or boot.

I did think that, but Louis is a fashion slag :lol:

I always laugh when I see people wearing the martial arts shoes I used to use for training. The soles are about 2mm thick, it must have been very uncomfortable for people to walk around all day in them :bangin:

• 2 weeks later...
Am with Bullet on the Oakleys.....

Also worth a look in TKMax as they had the puma ferarri ones for a bargain price

I have bought a pair of Oakleys, low ones however as i do not like boots, however we shall see how i get on with them.

Yes they will be for driving in :teeth:

I managed to get some Sparco Daytonas brand new off eBay for £25! Bargin! I think they are quite an old model, but found them on an Aussie site for as much as AU$499 which is £250! :scare:

Even carbon slut would approve, they have carbon like weave in the soles :lol: