VQ35DE V6 3.5L 240bhp Nissan ELGRAND

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya - no I am not mugging the forum, I am keeping it to a single TOPIC, use of the VQ35DE V6 3.5L Lump in a Nissan ELGRAND rather than a 350z

we both share a common engine and that's the angle - it also creates contrast between the use of the engine in a 2 seater sports car, compared to a 8 seater MPV that both have a common parentage = NISSAN.

Hiya - no I am not mugging the forum, I am keeping it to a single TOPIC, use of the VQ35DE V6 3.5L Lump in a Nissan ELGRAND rather than a 350z

we both share a common engine and that's the angle - it also creates contrast between the use of the engine in a 2 seater sports car, compared to a 8 seater MPV that both have a common parentage = NISSAN.

But we don't care about the 8 seater MPV ;):p

Your more than welcome to post up here. I for one am interested in cars and there is something perversely ace about a 3.5 litre MPV that isn't american!

I've been enjoying this thread and think the Nismo looks pretty ace actually!

:teeth:

Stew

Thanks for your support, obviously appreciate its a bit of a shock to 350z fans that Nissan developed the body shell for the VQ35DE V6 3.5L into a family MPV with a similar speed range and a long 8.2 sec 0-60 for a vehicle weighing in at 2.2 tonnes. Then again they further developed it into a GTR as well. Saw my first GTR in Newcastle on Friday, yes what a beastie. And it was in the same white pearlesence paint job as by Elgrand.

Out of interest the GTR I understand uses the VQ35DE V6 3.5L blocks thats been super rated, is this true or have I got this ar5e about face?

seymor54