CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL MAGNIFECENT MAN U Vs BARCA

M350ZB

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2009

MAN UNITED Vs BARCA

Whos watching it tonight then ?, expect to see alot of you are, as we do have an english team in the final. Im off down SKY Bar with a few mates, opens at 6.30pm, well the bar does and then shuts at 2am, should be a good one for sure :teeth: . As some of you may know im a united fan, so really hoping they can creat history and be the first team to win it year after year, going to be a massive game and a hard one of that.

So whats everyone reckon then ?

COME ON UNITED :thumbs:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching it in my living room with a few mates. I reckon Man Utd to win 2-1 but will go a goal down early on. Shades of Sheringham/Solskjaer ;)

sounds good Andy, a few :drunk: , and that would be awesome, you all hear about berba, not wanting to take penaulties :bang: , would so much rather have tevez starting, but very much doubt he will even be involved which is such a shame :surrender:

Na, Tevez will come on as a super sub and score the winner, thus sealing a multi-million pound contract renewal with Man Utd.

funny enough thats what i was just sayin to my mate on the phone, would be awesome if that did happen.Good to see flecther flying out there as well

Yep, im excited - i've been feeling sick all day thinking about it.

Anderson is gonna score tonight - his first goal. And we're gonna win 4-3.

I intend to be absolutely hammered tonight... i want a hangover tomorrow..! :drunk:

I'll be watching it in the pub.

I hope United win, I always support English teams over foreign ones in sport (even if "english" is a bit of a stretch with any of our top flight football teams).

I hope its a goal-fest, goes to extra-time and then Utd win on penalties. :thumbs:

Chris, Anderson will never score :(

He will! He's due, and you just know it'll come in a big game.

There will be mass celebrations if he ever scores :lol:

I've said at the start of nearly every game hes played in this season that will finally score :blush:

Chris, Anderson will never score :(

He will! He's due, and you just know it'll come in a big game.

There will be mass celebrations if he ever scores :lol:

I've said at the start of nearly every game hes played in this season that will finally score :blush:

George Best has more chance of scoring than Anderson. :D