How to - 'Clear out' UK OEM fog light

T2JOU

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the write up, removed the lense this morning. Just struggling to find bulbs now. Any ideas?

When i did this with my friend and his 350z matt, we originally bought and fitted 2x chrome/silver red bulbs but they failed the MOT due to not being bright enough. So instead we went with LED bulbs which are fine. I bought this and we have one each fitted currently:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-25w-CREE-LED-7440-T20-RED-CANBUS-ERROR-FREE-BRAKE-CAR-LIGHT-BULBS-/152379057649?hash=item237a7fe5f1

They are pretty bulky but do sit fine within the housing, I had my reservations at first if they would fit :lol:

• 4 months later...

When i did this with my friend and his 350z matt, we originally bought and fitted 2x chrome/silver red bulbs but they failed the MOT due to not being bright enough. So instead we went with LED bulbs which are fine. I bought this and we have one each fitted currently:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item237a7fe5f1

They are pretty bulky but do sit fine within the housing, I had my reservations at first if they would fit :lol:

Reckon these would do the job?

• Like 1

Looks like they will yeah the only issue might be the size, its hard to get a feel for their dimensions and height may be an issue if they foul the inside of the housing. Only one way to find out.

Looks like they will yeah the only issue might be the size, its hard to get a feel for their dimensions and height may be an issue if they foul the inside of the housing. Only one way to find out.

Yeh, message the seller ;)

The ones you linked say 52mm.

Can you remember how tight they were?

• 2 months later...

Pinging up an old post, sorry!

Anyone got a link to a bulb / LED that is bright and fits in the cluster? Most links on this thread are dead now, and even searching using the keywords doesn’t throw anything up specific - just a long list of similar items.

Dont want to buy the wrong one, nor do I want to leave the car in pieces whilst I wait for a bulb to turn up.

Thanks