Lasered Gear Knobs etc

kta

Loving the tax disc holder, do i get a discount for finding the blanks? :teeth:

I will have the design for the shift pattern i would like sorted tomorrow when i get a minute to sit down and draw it :)

sorely tempted towards the playing cards too (question: does a normal size pack of cards fit in the case?)

:thumbs:

i don't think a normal pack will fit inside no, will check when i get back home though ( in london on work for a couple of days atm :bang: )

KTA, whats the weight of the "GIRTH" in stainless - and can you do engraving on the top??

Looks awesome :thumbs:

Also can you do an engraved richbrook style handbrake handle ?

i have to say that kta's girthy nob was the comfiest nob ive hever held! by far! fills the hand beautifully. :teeth:

KTA, whats the weight of the "GIRTH" in stainless - and can you do engraving on the top??

i have to say that kta's girthy nob was the comfiest nob ive hever held! by far! fills the hand beautifully. :teeth:

:scare:

:lol: :lol:

Tbh i haven't made a girth in stainless yet but will try and work it out (hmm a chance to be the first owner of a unique gearknob...? :teeth: )

handbrake handle is something else i've been thinking about, it's on my very long list of to-do's but atm 'Real Life' is stopping me doing much at all (though for once its for the very best reasons.... :throb::teeth::D:p )

now that's a recommendation if ever i heard it! :lol:

Tbh i haven't made a girth in stainless yet but will try and work it out (hmm a chance to be the first owner of a unique gearknob...? :teeth: )

handbrake handle is something else i've been thinking about, it's on my very long list of to-do's but atm 'Real Life' is stopping me doing much at all (though for once its for the very best reasons.... :throb::teeth::D:p )

:lol::D good stuff mate.

NOw get my Knob made!!

alan-sugar.jpg

only joking, im in no rush ;):lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Got my keyring, tax disk holder, torch and gearknob a few days back and I have to say the quality is absolutely top notch. Highly recommended! :thumbs:
KTA Just recieved Gear knob and keyring, both are fantastic and excellent quality many thanks. Anyone thinking of upgrading this is the place to get them

Glad you liked them guys :thumbs: thanks again for the orders.

Please note that if anyone wants to place an order, that there will be a delay in my responding for 2 weeks, i'm not ignoring you honest, just that i will be on holiday in Italy from tomorrow without Internet access :scare: , but with my delightful new lady :wub::teeth::snog: so i'm afraid i will have other things on my mind! :blush:

• 2 months later...

It's easy if you have 3 hands :lol: I got Joy to hold the wrench so I could use both hands on the old knob, 3 tight turns and then it came free of the threadlock.

Fitted the tax disc holder too. The knob was a bit darker than I expected, but looks great in situ :teeth:

Because I know you like them, some photos.....

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00088.jpg