Lasered Gear Knobs etc

kta

I really like these too but the guys not been on here since September :blush:

Bet somebody on here knows a contact , anybody tried to PM him. :wave:

+1

To be honest when I ordered mine I dont think he had been online a for while but still got back to me very prompt. Worth a PM as Whacky says :scare: :scare: :scare:

I really like these too but the guys not been on here since September :blush:

Bet somebody on here knows a contact , anybody tried to PM him. :wave:

+1

To be honest when I ordered mine I dont think he had been online a for while but still got back to me very prompt. Worth a PM as Whacky says :scare: :scare: :scare:

Just PM him, lets see what happens, would be great to see a revival of those . :thumbs:

Sorry guys not been around for a while, I make these with my Dad on his lathe but this year he was diagnosed with cancer and so we understandably had other things on our minds and had to stop making things, he's gone though treatment pretty well though so i hope i may be able to start making a few more soon, please do PM if you need anything and i shall do my best to get back to you.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've not been around here for quite a while now, apologies to anyone who pm'd and didn't get a reply, been a very busy year with lots of changes, moving house etc. I've had to stop making the gearknobs and sadly will also be having to put my zed up for sale shortly as well.

Thank you to everyone who supported me and purchased gearknobs and other items from me, I hope they continue to serve you well!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...