Lasered Gear Knobs etc

kta

was just wondering if you have any new designs for the the nismo style knob? loving the the look of it and realy need a new one for the z. i know i want the nismo one with the gear gate on the top but undecided on a graphic if at all. do you do make a stainless steel one thats been heated to have all thoses colours on?

:thumbs:

was just wondering if you have any new designs for the the nismo style knob? loving the the look of it and realy need a new one for the z. i know i want the nismo one with the gear gate on the top but undecided on a graphic if at all. do you do make a stainless steel one thats been heated to have all thoses colours on?

Graphics wise if you can find something you want on it then i will see what i can do, a few people have had custom engravings done and they all seem pleased with the end result, drop me a pm if you like and we can discuss further. As far as heating it to change the colour, not tried it, sometimes they go darker when i'm working on them due to the heat but i think the temperatures needed to get the colours would probably be too hot for me to achieve easily!

• 4 weeks later...

First 2 things I bought from this site were a kta Tax Holder and a kta Stainless Steel Brushed Nismo Style knob. Both are superb end of.

The gear knob is just the right weight imo and now after 10k miles it has a beautiful feel like silk :cloud9:

Not saying anymore as chrisjones6699 already thinks I have a knob fixation :blush:

First 2 things I bought from this site were a kta Tax Holder and a kta Stainless Steel Brushed Nismo Style knob. Both are superb end of.

The gear knob is just the right weight imo and now after 10k miles it has a beautiful feel like silk :cloud9:

Not saying anymore as chrisjones6699 already thinks I have a knob fixation :blush:

so how much does your knob weigh? :D

Approx Weights

Stainless Steel : 475g

:console:

Approx Weights

Stainless Steel : 475g

:console:

• 7 months later...
I'm interested too. I read in the first post you could do them with the Tommy K symbol, any pictures of that one?

What's the turnaround speed on a stainless steel, 350z one?

Cheers!

I've never had an order for one with the Tommy K symbol on so don't have a photo but you can see the logo engraved on one of the magnetic dishes to get an idea how it looks. Each one is made to order, current delivery time is about two weeks from date of order.

Hi KTA

I have just purchased a 350Z Roadster which has a badly scratched gear knob, so I am interested in the "Girth" style in Aluminium plus a tax disc holder also in Aluminium.

Can you tell me if the top of the gear knob can be etched with the gear layout, and give me prices for both items.

Thanks

Mike Flower

Hi KTA

I have just purchased a 350Z Roadster which has a badly scratched gear knob, so I am interested in the "Girth" style in Aluminium plus a tax disc holder also in Aluminium.

Can you tell me if the top of the gear knob can be etched with the gear layout, and give me prices for both items.

Thanks

Mike Flower

PM sent :D

• 3 weeks later...

Well so long as we don't mention it to nismo! :p:lol: An eps or dxf file preferably.

Could you do something like this on the top if I provide vector based artwork?

What is your prefferred format to work with?

Cal

• 2 weeks later...