Lasered Gear Knobs etc

kta

Hi, these look brilliant and much more affordable than others. The Nismo lookalikes are very attractive but I have always prefered the rounder-shaped gear knobs. Are you able to make the the 'girth' model more ball-like rather than mushroom, please? :starwars:

you have pm :)

• 1 month later...
After doing a little more research on the subject, the one I'm angling for is the ARC Titan.

http://www.neweraparts.com/desktopmodul ... =-1&mid=-1

Just not in that colour! :lol:

I'm planning a more rounded ball top design that i shall be having a go at soon, will let you know how it goes!

is it still going to be ok to send you mine matey? sorry its been so long. :blush:

After doing a little more research on the subject, the one I'm angling for is the ARC Titan.

I'm planning a more rounded ball top design that i shall be having a go at soon, will let you know how it goes!

is it still going to be ok to send you mine matey? sorry its been so long. :blush:

Yeah no problem mate, get it in the post! :teeth:

No problem chap, I might try a Greddy knob in the meantime. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
Just recieved and fitted a brushed version of Williams Gear Knob and have to say it really is very good. Lovely look and a great feel to it, albeit so so cold in this weather :lol:

Thnaks again William, really great job

Glad you like it Nick, thanks again for the order :teeth:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Glad you like it mate, thanks for the order! :teeth:

Did you ever get round to looking at making a ball gearknob?

Sorry most of my spare time atm is being taken up redecorating the house (workworkwork!) :lol: so haven't had much experimenting time, but i can definately do a rounder top to the gearknobs, it's trying to curve the bottom section of the ball that gets trickier!

Sorry i shoud of posted a week ago.

Got my 'Girth' gearknob last week. fitted very nicely, seems a bit lighter to change gear, even though it ways a ton!!

Thank u vvvvery much! :thumbs:

Thanks Martin glad you like it, the stainless steel girth certainly is a solid piece, maybe the extra weight is actually helping with the smoothness of the gearchange :teeth: