370z Preview - Saturday 23rd May - Sturgess Nissan

MITZ@CougarStore

All, I’ve just got back from my local Nissan dealer, Sturgess Leicester.

Last month I spoke about getting us a preview of the new 370z, well I’ve now arranged for it to take place this weekend, Saturday 23rd May. We’ve also arranged an official from Nissan to be there should anyone have any specific questions about the 370z.

I’ll be there from about 10:30am, I won’t be able to stay for too long, as I have a birthday to attend later on in the afternoon but I’ll be there for a few hours, so if you can come along please do so, it would be good to see you there…

Address

Sturgess Nissan

Aylestone Road

Leicester

Leicestershire

LE2 7QN

Time: 10:30

I hope a few of you can make it along, I understand that it’s short notice but please do try and come along…

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

Nice work Mitz.

I already saw it at the PH Sunday Service meet a few weeks back and well worth a look at. Its definate progression, but until I get to drive it and appreciate how much better it drives (as the reviews all say) I cant image dropping that much cash on replacing my Zed. Will be nice in 2yrs time when they have depreciated though :teeth:

Worth going along if your near. I never really liked it much from all the pics but having seen on at Japfest at the weekend IF i was looking to get something like that it would be considered. Interior does look much nicer - more refined although still not up to audi quality.

I would have been coming to this but just got back today from nissan derby and rob from nissan was down there with the 370. It's in blue and the colour did actually start to grow on me as did the angles of the lights etc. It was very quiet in derby though so he was saying he's hoping leicester will be busier tommorow.

Had a sit in it and I love the new clocks and other controls. Also all the dash is pretty soft to the touch and feels quite nice.

He gave it a quick rev and it sounds very similar to the 350 just a little more of a rorty sound from under the bonnet.

If you havn't seen one yet, try and get down sturgess to have a look!

Funny thing was it's not a final version of the car...the steering wheel was even badged as infinity. So unfortuinately not able to test drive it yet :yuck:

Your right about the digtal dial spoiling the look and the LED fuel gauge isn't that great either. Although for me just the fact the speedo and rev counter look so nice and the rev counter with the big hood makes up for it :D

If I was really to pick fault with the car though I'd say it looks like the arches have had a row with the wheels.....definately could do with some spacers and lowering by about 20mm!! ;)

All, I’ve just got back from my local Nissan dealer, Sturgess Leicester.

Last month I spoke about getting us a preview of the new 370z, well I’ve now arranged for it to take place this weekend, Saturday 23rd May. We’ve also arranged an official from Nissan to be there should anyone have any specific questions about the 370z.

I’ll be there from about 10:30am, I won’t be able to stay for too long, as I have a birthday to attend later on in the afternoon but I’ll be there for a few hours, so if you can come along please do so, it would be good to see you there…

Address

Sturgess Nissan

Aylestone Road

Leicester

Leicestershire

LE2 7QN

Time: 10:30

I hope a few of you can make it along, I understand that it’s short notice but please do try and come along…

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

:worthless:

I went today CS. I wasn't too keen on the 370 having seen a silver one at Japfest last week but the Le Mans blue car today was lovely.

Can you all see this link?

http://zclub.net/forum/350z-370z/14844-370z-yes-no.html

Hi Rob, what time did you get there, I was there from between 10:30 and 12:00, it was getting lots of attention... :thumbs:

CS I got there about 12.45, the guy (Rob Gray?) said that he had had lots of visitors, the best location yet - well done.

Lots of my pics on the ZClub (Zclub.net) my link is above. Haven't got time to download here just off on a week's holiday. The car looks even better in the flesh!

• 2 weeks later...

I think the same pre-production blue car with the infinity wheel is doing the rounds with Rob at various dealers because I saw it yesterday at Beadles, Maidstone, Kent. I wasn't sure about the lights in the pictures, but I think they work, the rear looks fatter with the wider arches, but I am not keen on the F1 style fog lamp. The interior looks and feels better on this GT model. I noticed the alloys first they look quite aggressive, they also had a 350Z roadster alongside in the showroom, the 370Z looks like far more than an evolution when you looks at them side by side.

I have owned my 350 for a year so I won't be in the queue for a new 370Z, and will wait for my PCP to run out. It is a shame there are no interesting colours.