Door resprayed, pics page 3!

AK350Z

Just dropped my poor Zeddy off at the bodyshop :cry: , should be ready on thurs/friday. Fingers crossed!

Did they have an opinion on cause?

Nope, Tommy dosn't opine a great deal, he just gets on with it!

woah! It looks like someone took a shot at you with an air rifle!! :scare:

Woah AK350z....thats pretty bad. I had a pick up flick a stone on my windscreen last week and crack it so my Zed got a new windscreen on Saturday. Horrible feeling when someone or thing hurts your Zed......I have made a police reconstruction to try and cheer you up! All th most professional methods were used in creating this :teeth:

nedgun.jpg

shotat.jpg

A wee update, the shop had done the door and it looked good... until they took it outside. He wasn't happy with it as he said he could see a "shadow" were the work had been done. So looks like its going to take a couple more days :byebye: Fingers crossed for next week!

A wee update, the shop had done the door and it looked good... until they took it outside. He wasn't happy with it as he said he could see a "shadow" were the work had been done. So looks like its going to take a couple more days :byebye: Fingers crossed for next week!

Atlest you know they wont give it back to you until its perfect. Thats better than most places :thumbs:

Ok Folks, another update!

Got the car back, all looking good door wise! Haven't got round to taking any pics yet, but most of you will be able to see it at the weekend anyway! :lol:

I feel a bit bad that my Zeddy's not pristine any more, but i'll just have to accept it's to be driven more than looked at. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...