370z NISMO

Rob_Quads

Love the extra power and ride sounds excellent. I've posted up Zele kit previousl;y and it's my favourite still. However the Nismo is better than std and subtle. And of course it's more than just a body kit, having lovely Nismo engine bay etc. Credit Crunch though, and a car bought brand new 18 months ago. I'll let you all work out the depreciation :scare: . Luckily I'm a roadster man so have an extra year or so to save my pennies. Hopefully economy/my finances better by then. :)

saw the car in the flesh yesterday at the NY Int'l Auto Show - it is absolutely stunning. The car is very well proportioned, has a fantastic stance (visibly lower than a standard 370), very nicely appointed interior (NISMO badging on the seats is a nice touch). The direct injection should prove interesting on the tuning side of things. The wheels are much nicer in person than they are in pictures. I still wouldn't keep them (LM-R's please!) but they do look very nice. Tires are 255 up front, 285 out back if memory serves. The headlights are much cleaner looking with the new front fascia. The rear bumper, with it's GT3 esque vents, is a looker. The rear spoiler as well is very reminiscent of the 2010 GT3 as well (which to me, was the hottest car there, tied only with the SL65 Black). The brakes are the same Akebono's used on the G37...BIG rotors, so certainly looks the part. The aftermarket will catch up in the coming months with pads

• 3 weeks later...
Stunning car bit pricey me thinks

Only the same as what a 350 was. Nissan have deliberately kept it 370 at the same price point. Quite interesting too considering it has more aluminum used than the 350.

• 3 weeks later...