Hi From RS Tuning!

RSTuning

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the very sad loss of ESR I have at least managed to pay off my credit card and control my spending on the Zed. Looks like it's in for another bashing very soon!! What's worse is that I have hel off some mods due to ECU cancelling them out. Looks like a few mods and an ECU upgrade are on the cards. Oh well, easy come, easy go. :D

Technosquare works on ecu collect, remap and return. They are US based.

Uprev Osiris is another software which is a basic reflash of the ecu, datalogging, and uploading custom maps based on the data you send them. They are US based and have an agent in the EU but they havent yet started on EU Ecu's yet.

The above 2 companies are the ones I know of that have a very good reputation in the Z33 Ecu flash work.

It is a worthwhile mod and will bring the best out of the NA mods. Would you be able to tell us which company you have tied up with so that we can do our own research on cars that have been modified already to get comfortable with the reputation of the product you are offering?

Thanks

Bobby

Hi Bobby

It really wont matter which tool we are using, the main point is that we will be able to custom map any 350 on our dyno. All the mapping is done by me so no sending off files for modification etc. I would gladly use ANY tool that will read and write this ECU. As long as i have access thats the main thing :)

Paul

I reckon at £500 a pop you could make about £30k from the two sites in about a month :surrender:

+1 and extra to that, the market demographic is changing to a younger driver as the cars depreciate and these drivers are more likely to want to mod and remap. Potential gold mine with very quick ROI! Always been supprised that no one had done it before tbh. Just hope the tool you plan to use does actually work. We're a bit sceptical around these parts as more of the generic mappers claim to be able to do them then cant. Hopefully RSTuning will pull it off :thumbs:

Technosquare works on ecu collect, remap and return. They are US based.

Uprev Osiris is another software which is a basic reflash of the ecu, datalogging, and uploading custom maps based on the data you send them. They are US based and have an agent in the EU but they havent yet started on EU Ecu's yet.

The above 2 companies are the ones I know of that have a very good reputation in the Z33 Ecu flash work.

It is a worthwhile mod and will bring the best out of the NA mods. Would you be able to tell us which company you have tied up with so that we can do our own research on cars that have been modified already to get comfortable with the reputation of the product you are offering?

Thanks

Bobby

Hi Bobby

It really wont matter which tool we are using, the main point is that we will be able to custom map any 350 on our dyno. All the mapping is done by me so no sending off files for modification etc. I would gladly use ANY tool that will read and write this ECU. As long as i have access thats the main thing :)

Paul

Does this include the slightly stock tuned GT4? Can you map these?

Welcome to the forum Paul, good to see the service being offered in the UK, and a Northern company too :D

Hi Bobby, the Osiris has been distributed in Europe from a Germany company for a couple of years and they have done a fair few European 350Z's so have that is covered.

Its certainly what we'd be using if we have access to a rolling road :)

Gaz

If that's the case, when will it be likely that you will start to take bookings in for the remap? Or maybe a group remapping session? Will you be doing just n/a or FI'd zeds too?

This is a very exciting premise, but I am slightly sceptical on the gains... but time will tell! ;)