Hi From RS Tuning!

RSTuning

Hi Guys

Thought we'd pop on and say hi

Hopefully we will have the ability to map the OE ecu very very soon. We currently can support them via JTAG on the bench but this is a fairly risky way to do it!

We will be able to offer a full custom mapping service for all versions. Possibly even an option of switchable mapping! We expect a retail price of about £495 which will be a much cheaper option than the current available haltech etc.

Any questions please ask away.

Paul

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant. once you get this set up the £££ will start rolling in. we've been waiting years for this :lol:

Could you explain the 'risky' way a little? :thumbs:

Hope so :)

Basically some of the 10 points you need to solder onto are slightly small!

Brilliant. once you get this set up the £££ will start rolling in. we've been waiting years for this :lol:

Ah okay. Also (sorry for all the Qs) why is the Zed mapping so expensive? Is it just to cover the initial setup costs or is there more work involved than other cars?

Ah okay. Also (sorry for all the Qs) why is the Zed mapping so expensive? Is it just to cover the initial setup costs or is there more work involved than other cars?

Basically the ECU used is not commonly found in other cars so the access via OBD to read and flash is not readily available. I'm sure we can sort something very soon.

Welcome RS Tuning. Looking forward to this mod so very much. How soon are you going to be offering this service? Can i be the first to book my car in? as i think there will be a waiting list for this. :lol:

Thanks, should be worthwhile for vmax and rpm so all is good. As we have not modded on like this yet it's hard to say what gains will be but i'm confident it will be well worth! We should hopefully be able to run a boosted setup on there too :)

I'm looking at the next couple of weeks ish. I'll keep everyone posted with updates :)

if you were to mod the car setup after the new map is installed will the map adjust to the new exhaust/filter etc, or would it need remapping?

It might need a slight tweak but this will be on an hourly rate so no worries about paying over and over again for a map.

As we have not modded on like this yet it's hard to say what gains will be but i'm confident it will be well worth!

You can borrow my car for a week if you need a test car :thumbs: (wanted to get in there first :lol: )

Haha, funny enough i've just been looking in the forsale section but i really have no room for another car.

Hi Guys

Thought we'd pop on and say hi

Hopefully we will have the ability to map the OE ecu very very soon. We currently can support them via JTAG on the bench but this is a fairly risky way to do it!

We will be able to offer a full custom mapping service for all versions. Possibly even an option of switchable mapping! We expect a retail price of about £495 which will be a much cheaper option than the current available haltech etc.

Any questions please ask away.

Paul

Have you actualy done one yet?