18" GT4 limited edition wheels

R800NER

As you can see in my signature, I have replaced my GT4 limited edition wheels with LMGT4 wheels (Nismo). I am looking to sell on the GT4 wheels as I want to fund my trip to America and also import a Stillen exhaust system among other things!

So here we go:

18" GT4 alloys recently refurbed in a slightly chrome finish, which looks stunning...but my zed can only wear 1 set of wheels at a time!

dsc00060custommedium.jpg

dsc00067custommedium.jpg

dsc00061custommedium.jpg

dsc00065custommedium.jpg

gt45medium.jpg

Pirelli P Zero rosso tires, 4mm tire on the fronts, 5mm on the backs all with even wear across the tire, 1 front wheel has been slightly kerbed (pics on request). The tire is undamaged and it was kerbed just after the refurb by previous owner, but doesn't notice when on the car as the other wheels are superb condition and it's right on the edge.

A great buy for anyone looking to change up from standard alloys.

£900 collected, but can source a courier if required.

:thumbs:

EDIT - I forgot to add, if anyone is marginally interested in an official Nismo V1 bodykit, I will do a special deal if you wanted both the wheels and the kit and knock a few hundred off as I really need to get funds together without digging into long term savings for house deposit (only allowed a few withdrawals or they lower my interest rate!)

Details here:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=20236

Feel free to speak to Gus (bought his wheels), MarkW (bought his car!) or Zedmanalex (bought bits off him) if you want trust that this kit is all original and I am a reputably person that won't mess you around! :thumbs::D

• 2 weeks later...
Nice to see my old wheels getting a new home. I loved that chrome colour.

Hope you're still enjoying the car Richard :)

I am taking real good care of her :thumbs: The zed is getting detailed next month and then I am taking it to Silverstone :D

Had a quick question for you actually, so will PM you if that's ok