Pistonheads 370Z Roadtest

PhilTheForce

I thought it was supposed to be lighter than our Z33's. 1525kgs, is heavier, unless that's incorrect, given our first incarnations are 1465/7kgs. Unless Jenny Craig didn't work, and it put on 60kgs. :lol:

:lol: I though a 350 with GT pack was also around 1525kgs - could be wrong though :blush:

I thought it was supposed to be lighter than our Z33's. 1525kgs, is heavier, unless that's incorrect, given our first incarnations are 1465/7kgs. Unless Jenny Craig didn't work, and it put on 60kgs. :lol:

:lol: I though a 350 with GT pack was also around 1525kgs - could be wrong though :blush:

The UK version might be. The top spec version we got in NZ were 1465kgs, as per the very first brochures I still have, UK might be different with your different regs, might be a few extra bits.

Nice write up but still doesn't cut the mustard for me.

As somebody said in the comments "why did they put an astro-wars in the centre console" - ordering that optional sat nav will never be the same again now :lol: