GT4 Value???

Little Miss

Hi Guys,

Possibly moving to Portugal and therefore considering selling the GT4.

Its an Ultra Yellow one with a full Nismo kit which was factory fitted.

Any ideas of value? I'm not in a hurry to sell it so won't be accepting any silly offers.

I'm the only owner as it was a Nissan HQ show car prior to me purchasing it.

done around 20,000 miles

Advice appreciated.

Charlie

Hi Charlie. If anybody does buy it they will have to prise the keys out of your hand. I would have thought 12k - 14k if you are lucky, especially if you have been unable to sort out the wheels.

If you do move to Portugal it will be sad to see you go. How's the pregnancy going, not long now.

I would try for around £14k.

I sold mine (Black) in Jan for £13200. Was in good condition but had done over 30k miles and didn't have the Nismo kit.....

I think used prices have firmed up in the last couple of months. I could probably sell my Z4M for more now than I paid for it two months ago.

Good luck.

I sold mine (Black) in Jan for £13200. Was in good condition but had done over 30k miles and didn't have the Nismo kit.....

I think used prices have firmed up in the last couple of months. I could probably sell my Z4M for more now than I paid for it two months ago.

Good luck.

Certainly wouldn't be considering any where near £12K. I've found a couple for sale at £15K without the nismo kit.

Like i say not in a hurry so if its cause the global market, i'll hold on to it, not moving for around 12 months was just gonna sell it and use my fellas Evo.

Good luck.

Certainly wouldn't be considering any where near £12K. I've found a couple for sale at £15K without the nismo kit.

Like i say not in a hurry so if its cause the global market, i'll hold on to it, not moving for around 12 months was just gonna sell it and use my fellas Evo.

nO MATTER WHAT ITS WORTH, IT'LL BE WORTH LESS IN 12 MONTHS.................

Good luck.

nO MATTER WHAT ITS WORTH, IT'LL BE WORTH LESS IN 12 MONTHS.................

If i get a decent offer its sold but like i say not gonna let anyone have a bargain at my expense.

If anyones interested then they can make me an offer.