370Z price in UK

fatalus

I don't know if anyone has posted this before but i just found the brochure for 370Z in UK and to my surprise it even has official prices.

So it seems it is £30,195 for the GT version which has everything except navi. Seems like a really good price to be honest!

Gosh you really do pay a bit over there for your Zeds. 30k Pounds is probably about 87k NZ$. Our Zeds new here are 76K NZ$ brand new. Your used ones at the moment are a comparative price for the older ones. Ours vary for a very rough one for about 20K - 35K NZ$ for a good one.

Nissan uk say not.
Shame, might have tempted me out of zed retirement :dry:

Who knows - 2010 - Zeds 40th aniversary and probably when you'll see the next Gran Turismo game too :D

:scare: I cant wait that long!!! :surrender:

It says the 18's are cast, doesnt this make them more heavy?? I think thats what was said on one of the numerous tyre/wheel threads :lol:

It says the 18's are cast, doesnt this make them more heavy?? I think thats what was said on one of the numerous tyre/wheel threads :lol:

Typically yes, but not always. I remember Phil weighed the 18" Rota against an 18" Nismo and the difference was pretty small. Certainly not enough to call the Rota heavy and the Nismo light! It depends who is doing the casting and forging. Remember Rays (or their subsiduries) do cast wheels too :thumbs: