Post your favourite Zed wheels

ChrisUUC

• 3 weeks later...

and what 80% of cars ive seen on here including now my self are running knock off wheels

Exactly that's why I prefer to have the REAL wheels as a small amount of people have them! I used to run reps on my 350z as I couldnt afford the real deal. However now that I have Volks, I would find it very hard to go back to rep!

If they are half of one wheel and half another can hardly be a copy? Could not find anywhere that sells the volk gts? Any sites?

and what 80% of cars ive seen on here including now my self are running knock off wheels

Exactly that's why I prefer to have the REAL wheels as a small amount of people have them! I used to run reps on my 350z as I couldnt afford the real deal. However now that I have Volks, I would find it very hard to go back to rep!

Just because they are Volks don't mean the design has not been copied. Bbs lm spring to mind? Both high quality company's who copied who?

And they struggle to sell at that price ;)

Theres also not exactly a huge 2nd hand Volk market in the UK ;) Theres one set for sale on here & one set on ebay but has unlisted offsets.

Theres also not exactly a huge 2nd hand Volk market in the UK ;) Theres one set for sale on here & one set on ebay but has unlisted offsets.

Sometimes you can even get them with HUGE tyres at a bargain price ;):p:lol:

:rant:

I'll need the rears back for the new car :D

:rant:

I'll need the rears back for the new car :D

I have a matching set of 18" 8.5 fronts to go with them if you like?

Im sure everything has been done after 14 pages, but my 3 favourites (on pretty much any car)

back.jpg

Work Equip

19012006238.jpg

Gram Light 57f Pro

untitled3.jpg

Work Meister

modp_0909_09_o+amuse_nissan_380rs_superleggera+front_side_view.jpg

BBS LM (these are LM-R's). The greatest wheel ever made IMO. :thumbs:

Im sure everything has been done after 14 pages, but my 3 favourites (on pretty much any car)

back.jpg

Work Equip

19012006238.jpg

Gram Light 57f Pro

untitled3.jpg

Work Meister

modp_0909_09_o+amuse_nissan_380rs_superleggera+front_side_view.jpg

BBS LM (these are LM-R's). The greatest wheel ever made IMO. :thumbs:

Any one know what size,offset etc these BBS LMR's are? Can't find anyone that supplies them to fit the 350z?

Interesting chat, personally i hate knock offs, particularly Rotas as they just rip everything off, design wise.

There are some classic wheel designs (bbs lm's) that are timeless and everyone has there own twist on them with subtle design features. I would happily pay more money for decent manufacturers as they will always be worth (or should be) good money 2nd hand.

Think i have just sold my Rezax for what you would pay for new Rotas, i bought them 2nd hand and they have returned me the same money i paid for them inc the refurb over a year later. So imho, its worth spending the extra bucks to get a quality brand as they will generally always be worth the money and as they get rarer and the knock offs start flooding the 2nd hand market, the rare rims might even increase.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

adamz33newside1.jpg

I reckon those look awesome. Understated and fits the look of the car spot on.

Love the little detailing on these too, very classy: (Gramlights)

gramlight757rc.jpg

Again simple wheels looking hot: (Ings TS06)

Z33RPF1.jpg

Anyone know what the black alloys are on the gun metal Z? Love them, they are the ones I want!!