New Years Eve Record Jump

Kev946

that requires the kind of person who is lacking in brain cells. cos if it was me my brain would be telling me hell no on the way down.

big respect to him ,but he must be a few spanners short of a tool set.

But quite a few pennies richer I suspect... :lol:

Bloody ell :scare::scare: Think I saw this before, didnt he brake his hand on the landing? Also can anyone remember that link where three college kids went up a huge crane and were freehanginging? I think tha clip and this clip made my hair stand on end :headhurt:

edit... found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8lyvarnRc

Yes you are right, I'd forgot that. If I remember right he's from New Zealand & the leader of a group of riders who do shows. Back flips are like second nature to them.

That other video is sick. The second guy didn't look like he'd got the strength to lift himself back up - nuts. :scare:

Bloody ell :scare::scare: Think I saw this before, didnt he brake his hand on the landing? Also can anyone remember that link where three college kids went up a huge crane and were freehanginging? I think tha clip and this clip made my hair stand on end :headhurt:

edit... found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8lyvarnRc

Yes you are right, I'd forgot that. If I remember right he's from New Zealand & the leader of a group of riders who do shows. Back flips are like second nature to them.

That other video is sick. The second guy didn't look like he'd got the strength to lift himself back up - nuts. :scare:

Newzealands are crazy mofo's but although he is good on the bike, he doesnt come anywhere close to this guy... he steals the show Imo

Amazing driving skills