Is anyone a member of any other 350z forums?

neil2185

If so can you post this please http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0341482614

As I have posted before I am having to sell the zed :headhurt: So if anyone knows of anyone who is looking then please let them know about mine and also if anyone uses any other forums and someone on there is after a zed point them my way!

Obviously I wouldnt want to be a memeber of any other forum, I think this one is great! :teeth:

You may very open a very large can of worms - I am under the impression some rivalry still exists!!

Rivalry STILL....you are joking.... :lol:

There was a time when certain members got banned.... ;)

Good luck with the sale bud... :thumbs: What you buying next?

You may very open a very large can of worms - I am under the impression some rivalry still exists!!

Only see rivalry from one side and it's only a very limited number Kev.

I'm sure we don't want to go there again! :lol::lol:

How are you anyway?

Link removed by martinmac.

whats this one?

is this one set up by previous members, was curious so went for a browse, locked out unless your a member, couldn't be arsed to sign up so don't know whats inside. am quite happy with this one. so won't bother going to look else where.

do they turn up to the same events.

does every body between the 2 clubs carry secret weapons like the car club version of westside story,

or the fight scene between rivaling news reporters in anchor man :boxing:

if i come to zed fest and Z009 will i need to bring a lenght of chain or a plank of wood with nails in the end ;)

whats this one?

is this one set up by previous members, was curious so went for a browse, locked out unless your a member, couldn't be arsed to sign up so don't know whats inside. am quite happy with this one. so won't bother going to look else where.

does every body between the 2 clubs carry secret weapons like the car club version of westside story,

if i come to zed fest and Z009 will i need to bring a lenght of chain or a plank of wood with nails in the end ;)

I use to be a member there until I was banned :blush: It was the best thing they ever did to me cos thats how I found this place :yahoo:

Links removed.

Tidied Zedrush's quote :)

And yes that is the one. They do not allow linking to this site so we mirror the policy. There are many people who are on both forums and we welcome members from "the other side" with open arms :thumbs:

I am under the impression some rivalry still exists!!

Not rivalry, just a few with very long memories/grudges who just can't forgive/forget and thats on both sides! :starwars: Shame really coz we all love our cars the same.

Good luck with the sale, looks like a good car.

sorry didn't know about the linking issue :blush:

from now i your honour i shall refer to it as "website exibit A"

i was kind looking forward to a west side story rivally meet up,

i was wondering how well martin and the other moderators sang and danced ;)

i shall have to leave my tap shoes behind this year :lol:

Only see rivalry from one side and it's only a very limited number Kev.

I'm sure we don't want to go there again! :lol::lol:

How are you anyway?

I'm great thanks. I still like to peruse this site with the occasional post. I do spend more time on the Lotus and Bike Forums, but still enjoy reading about the 350z. There is some nice people on here although many new faces too which is good too. Keep up the good work guys.. :thumbs:

whats this one?

I use to be a member there until I was banned :blush: It was the best thing they ever did to me cos thats how I found this place :yahoo:

Just to set the record straight, Jay you were never banned, your login is still open and should you feel that you want to post there then you can,...

Guest prescience

It's a shame that the policy has changed to remove the links to there from here - generally thought that allowing the links was the best approach. Change is a bit 'tit for tat' IMO :blush: