REAR MOUNTED TURBO??

imprexa99

Bit of a thread revival but.... has anybody ran one of these yet? Come across this on another site and it got me searching. Can anyone supply these in the uk? For how much? Would it be possible/easy to make one yourself with a different turbo?

I should be able to get you a price for the STS system soon, a new UK supplier of STS equipment has already approached me to help them with the sales for the 350z so its in the works now. He's just setting up but should be up and running soon, when he is I will post up prices etc :thumbs:

:clap: ill have to keep my eyes peeles for him, cheers John :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been looking at doing this for ages now just havent got the money together yet :blush:

subzero is the best guy to speak to as he run/ use to run this kit and has alot to do with STS. Come to think of it Husky is this who your dealing with by any chance?

ive been looking at doing this for ages now just havent got the money together yet :blush:

subzero is the best guy to speak to as he run/ use to run this kit and has alot to do with STS. Come to think of it Husky is this who your dealing with by any chance?

it is indeed :thumbs: