Driftday at Oulton Feb 21st - club discounts!!

Steve H

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only just put new tyres on!!! I'll watch my mate instead, he's got an e92 m3 so that should drift pretty well.

Marzman...what time you getting there bud?

Fair one... im still running my winter wheels so am alright!

Im gonna be there for about 8.15am... drivers briefing at 8.30am i think...!

Im dragging my stepdad along to film it - so should get some good footage!

Ive got some black duck tape incase of any cosmetic damage, probably a bad idea thinking ahead like this.:blush:

Remember: long sleeves and trousers are required + helmet (can be hired on the day.)

:lol::lol: I've just bought some silver duct tape today!

You taking your number plates off??

Duct tape.....number plates off???? :scare:

Is it gonna be the Paris - Dakar rally??? :p

i ll have the missus with me...cant humiliate myself.... :lol:

I ll be coming around half 10 i think.... cant make it the day before unfortunately.... :angry:

Any chance we can have a few laps on the track to keep the tyres warm??? ;):lol::lol::lol:

We'll be back on the full circuit towards the end of the year so you'll all get a chance then :teeth: .

S1 HNK, don't worry about your tyres, a full day drifting on this surface generally gives less than 1mm wear B) . If your mate wants to come along then he can book HERE! . I'd suggest that if he does want to come he books in advance as we cannot guarantee that there will still be places left on the day :not_me:

Steve H

Fuuuuuuuucccckkk.

My girlfriends mum has just had a brain hemorrhage at 5am this morning, and it looks like she's not going to live through the day. I now cant make this event obviously - and im totally gutted. But it doesnt matter as there'll always be another one.

Anyway - i cant find a contact number for trackaction online - so have emailed them about a possible refund.

I've just come home to get supplies - i wont be online again today.

If anyone knows the number - please txt it to me on 07921 629000.

If i dont hear back from them - someone can take my place on the event maybe at a reduced rate - i really dont want to lose 130 quid!!!!

Cheers Chris.

p.s. sorry for the jumbled message - heads a bit screwed up.

Sorry to hear that news Chris.

If anyone wants to buy your space we'll transfer it over no problem and no charge, otherwise we'll try to sell it for you on the day as per our usual terms, you'll get some of it back at least....

If anyone wants this space please text Chris and post up on here, I'll be leaving for Oulton at about 5:30am so anytime up 'till then is fine.

Steve H

BUMP - anyone want to buy my place???? Bit late now though!

Steve H and Darren-B - thanks for the txts. I appreciate your thoughts.

I've just this minute got back from the hospital. She's actually still alive and she's been in surgery, and is going in for more in the morning. They are still saying she's unlikely to live through the weekend - and even if she does, there's nothing left of her - she's on life support, and is brain-dead. Its very sad.

Anyway - SteveH - it doesnt look like anyone's gonna take my place... is there any chance of you giving me a credit and booking me onto the next one you do later in the year?

Am knackered now - and probably wont be online all day tomorrow either.

Cheers

Chris.

Alright guys!

Hope you all had fun - get these pics up!!

SteveH - Hopefully Si's (S1HNK) mate turned up and bought my place...?

Another awful day here... just got home from the hospital again. Been out since 10am. I got to drive my girlfriends stepdad's prelude to manchester and back which was the highlight of my day. I love driving other people's cars! And it was nice having gears for a change... i miss them!

And Darren, Si and Steve - thanks for the txt's of support. They helped.

Cheers

Chris.

no probs mate, will get some pics up later once i can focus on what im doing, im sure si got some good pics (he had a big cam) thinking about it now, i really should have taken him round in my zed, i managed 2get a whole lap in a continuous drift by the end of the day :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Hi - I was at Oulton yesterday at the Lotus trackday and saw the Zeds around so wandered over to watch you on the drift circuit!

Looked like flipping good fun, good to see the pics too!! :teeth:

Nearly popped over to say hello but always find the "you don't know me but I've got one of these" a bit of an odd opener!! :blush::lol:

It was a brilliant day, got loads of photos so will post them up as soon as i've get the card out of my mates camera.

Was great to see the Zeds drifting, Darren was bl**dy fantastic at it (i'm sure he'd done it before) :lol:

Think the old wheels will be coming out in time for the next day! :teeth: