TGM Sport in Fleet

Adriank

If you really want biccies, i can bring some along :-p

How can they run a garage and not have biccies? Its a staple diet for a mechanic, tea and biccies. Maybe its a northern thing :lol:

Strange as it may seem these mechanics Work! they are always busy, barely have time to drink tea no matter about eating biccies!

I however do like them myself so ill try and get some to take, Tom might appreciate it too.

Garibaldi's :thumbs:

Make great dunkers ! :teeth:

OK OK, ill put them on my shopping list, the things i do to keep you lot happy :p

You know its worth it. And I'll beleive these mechanics that dont drink tea or eat biscuits when I see them for myself, its just not right :p

just for anyone that doesnt know, Tom/TGM are very well respected in the Honda community, particulary the k20 users. Gets a :thumbs: from me.

Indeed they are, as an Ex K20A (DC5 Integra) owner, i used TGM for everything then, and since with my Mini Cooper S Works and now the 350Z.

Knows his stuff reguardless of car!.

Also has good relationships with TDi among others.

just for anyone that doesnt know, Tom/TGM are very well respected in the Honda community, particulary the k20 users. Gets a :thumbs: from me.

Indeed they are, as an Ex K20A (DC5 Integra) owner, i used TGM for everything then, and since with my Mini Cooper S Works and now the 350Z.

Did I mention i like Chocolate fingers too ?? :teeth:

Sounds like a good history.

Now lets make them Z experts - 350z &370z when it arrives ;)

ok a few of us will be there on the day, pturbo is coming down with me aswell.

If anyone else fancies it let me know / whack a post in here, aiming for a meet up at around 10am.

Well nice to put faces to names

:thumbs:

-Adrian

-Paul

-Chris (n Amanda!)

Tom seems to have a nice little setup. And with a very reasonably priced bodyshop run by his brother.

Think it will be regular service stop for me. :teeth:

We did, all my bits got done for a fair price in the end (even tho fitting the veilside lip was a nightmare), and everyone one else has booked in for something to be done i think!

Will look forward to others reports on his work when they experience for themselves.

Hey martin, how did you get on with your tyres in the end mate?

We did, all my bits got done for a fair price in the end (even tho fitting the veilside lip was a nightmare), and everyone one else has booked in for something to be done i think!

Will look forward to others reports on his work when they experience for themselves.

Hey martin, how did you get on with your tyres in the end mate?

PM!!

:worthless:

Glad you got it sorted in the end mate. Did it take much trimming? Makes my Varis lip worth the extra outlay just for the ease of installation :p:lol:

Yep Monday morning!

I'm booked in for Spacers on 31st ( So might not be able to negotiate 'freetime' on 1st Feb sadly!!!) + possibly springs.

So get the piccies up - Which ones did you have fitted? :thumbs:

I want to see what the Slightly oversize tyre/spring/spacer all looks like before I go for it too! :D

It looks brilliant, I used Eibach Spacers and Springs. The lip went on fairly easily once trimmed and fits perfectly now.

I have taken a few pics just need to upload them so will get pics up later on.

The only 'problem' is that the rear camber is now quite excessive, so i need to get that sorted.