S2000 vs 350Z on Track Video

neil2185

Theres a few vids on youtube of the 350z vs other cars, M3,M5,Boxter S ,S2000,RX8 etc all going round the suzuka circuit. Beats the RX and S2000 and i cant remember the other 3, think it was infont of the M3 till the last lap and it was much better round the corners than the M5 but as soon as it got on a straight it was bye bye 350 :lol:

Theres a few vids on youtube of the 350z vs other cars, M3,M5,Boxter S ,S2000,RX8 etc all going round the suzuka circuit. Beats the RX and S2000 and i cant remember the other 3, think it was infont of the M3 till the last lap and it was much better round the corners than the M5 but as soon as it got on a straight it was bye bye 350 :lol:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFSpXm8-Vg

This one. Good video!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFSpXm8-Vg

This one. Good video!

Yeh that looks like the one but i cant watch it because im at work and dont have the right flash player :dry:

Theirs tons of videos of the 350z vs the S2k and theirs a different winner in each one. The guy driving the S2k in the first vid is the drift king Keiichi Tsuchiya and trust me, he knows how to drive. He can still kick the arses of the younger GT300/GT500 drivers. Still nice vid showing revisions of both cars. B)