My New Exige Cup Stripe

Kev946

i'm happy with my choice, i like the zed, wouldn't swap it.

but there is no rule about having a second car.

will just have to be when i'm alot older like 50

The Zed is my second :lol: , got me self a little mg zr for work and every day use :teeth: , do like them though, but never driven one, may be in a few years for me............

I love the styling and performance of the Exige S.

I was planning to get me one, after my late Boxster S was written off, but I was put off by the interior and practicality, or lack of, when I test drove one.

So I decided to go with the Zed and mod the crap out of it! :)

Haven't regret it so far, in fact I'm ecstatic about my black japanese! :p

You have a great looking car, Kev!

Thanks guys. Glad you all like it. I'm chuffed to bits which I guess is all that matters, but always nice to know others like it.

Agree with you guys comments. The Exige is a bit extreme as an every day car. For me it's a second car anyway. It can be made softer with road tyres over the Advans and normal seats etc. but that is missing the point of the car. As for torque etc., even though this is only a 1.8 don't forget you don't need as much torque with so little weight. Having said that, you do need to rev. It rev's to 8.5k and produces max bhp at around 8k. Sounds great though. I've got the TRD air box, so the supercharger whine sounds awesome... :thumbs: