My New Exige Cup Stripe

Kev946

Im a massive fan of lotus's of all types, allways fancies an elise, yet alone an exige B)B)B)

+1

The only thing that puts me off is that its not an everyday car and i understand it has to be but its so sparse inside the cabin.

Have to agree with you buddy, but an awesome car, even the elise's B)

Im a massive fan of lotus's of all types, allways fancies an elise, yet alone an exige B)B)B)

+1

The only thing that puts me off is that its not an everyday car and i understand it has to be but its so sparse inside the cabin.

Guy from work took me out in his elise, correct me if i'm wrong but i think he said it was the 136bhp one.

Bloody rapid little thing although i felt like i was sitting on a canteen chair.

Handling and performance was very impressive although my anus did pay for it when i got out :headhurt:

+1

Guy from work took me out in his elise, correct me if i'm wrong but i think he said it was the 136bhp one.

Bloody rapid little thing although i felt like i was sitting on a canteen chair.

Handling and performance was very impressive although my anus did pay for it when i got out :headhurt:

Mine has Air Con an dleather seats albeit Race Seats. It can easily be an every day car, but woudn't recommed it if you cover major motorway miles.

Mines the 240 PS byt the way... :thumbs:

Love Lotus

saw an old s1 elise about 9 years ago and fell in love with it.

its on my MUST HAVE car list.

for a day to day car the s2 elise is meant to be quite good, yeah it has boot space, just not much.

the paint job looks great, i'd still be tempted by the aspen white and the orange though.

Adam

i love the elise and exige, especially the S2 version, it was what i was originally going to get instead of the Zed, but i was told no by the wife, due to practicality and the fact that she refuses to get in them, and we use my car as the weekend runner.

she deems a are with no carpet as not a proper car.

but may well get one at a later date, when i can afford to run it as a secod car for weekends and track days :lol: maybe when i'm 50 :lol:

i love the elise and exige, especially the S2 version, it was what i was originally going to get instead of the Zed, but i was told no by the wife, due to practicality and the fact that she refuses to get in them, and we use my car as the weekend runner.

she deems a are with no carpet as not a proper car.

but may well get one at a later date, when i can afford to run it as a secod car for weekends and track days :lol: maybe when i'm 50 :lol:

Same here bud, was looking at S2 elises when looking at the Zed, allways wanted one though, but now how-ever having the zed a year and a half, sometimes think going to an elise, will i be disapointed with all the luxuries the Zed has, plus you cant beat the 3.5 v6 torque and power, still do love the elises and exiges, and just had a little gander on ebay, some good prices for S2 elise, dont think my bank budget will ever fetch for an exige, but hey hoo-------------maybe one day :dry: