new Neesan 370 Zee by edmunds inside line

lilsheepshagga_turbo

i think they look like standard tail pipes so im guessing that will be the standard noise... i just cant get my head around the rev match thing... does that mean whilst down changing or up changing you can just lift the clutch as quick as you can as the car will just auto blip? good idea but i think its something to break imho...also alot of "good drivers" are going to have to unlearn heel and toe with this car which is a cause for concern...

-ho

i think they look like standard tail pipes so im guessing that will be the standard noise... i just cant get my head around the rev match thing... does that mean whilst down changing or up changing you can just lift the clutch as quick as you can as the car will just auto blip? good idea but i think its something to break imho...also alot of "good drivers" are going to have to unlearn heel and toe with this car which is a cause for concern...

-ho

Yeah thats some good points! guess there must be a way of turning that off? would be good on a serious drive but could be a pain day to day, dont need to rev on down changes on a drive to tesco if you knoew what i mean :lol:

-ho

Yeah thats some good points! guess there must be a way of turning that off? would be good on a serious drive but could be a pain day to day, dont need to rev on down changes on a drive to tesco if you knoew what i mean :lol:

From the vids I've watched you have to turn it on. One thing that worries me is that it doesnt replace heel toe. The point of heel toe, is to match the engine revs to the drive train, but also keep maintainence throttle on so that you are ready to modulate it. With this, it will blip the throttle for you, but then you will still have to swap your foot from the brake to the throttle at some point, at which point you might unbalance the car by having a little engine braking and then increase in throttle as you try to put it back on again. I think this could unsettle the car exactly when you dont want it to. I'll keep my own heel toe thanks :surrender:

-ho

From the vids I've watched you have to turn it on. One thing that worries me is that it doesnt replace heel toe. The point of heel toe, is to match the engine revs to the drive train, but also keep maintainence throttle on so that you are ready to modulate it. With this, it will blip the throttle for you, but then you will still have to swap your foot from the brake to the throttle at some point, at which point you might unbalance the car by having a little engine braking and then increase in throttle as you try to put it back on again. I think this could unsettle the car exactly when you dont want it to. I'll keep my own heel toe thanks :surrender:

+1 on the option. The organ throttle pedal will also help the heel and toe option (takes me back to Beetle days :blush: ) but quite nice to have the electronic option when just cruising and you can still enjoy the 'blip' on the downshifts and even when you chose to miss out a cog or two ...nice :thumbs: