Yugo go no more

Trev-the-Rev

I just can't believe they lasted that long... right up there with rover city cars in terms of quality, style, performance and sheer ridicule potential.. it is a sad day losing a "marque" to take the rise out of.. so now we must find the new yugo..

Let me think.... :dry:

dynamically flawed car.... check

poor manufacturing quality..... check

FUGLY as Kerry Katona ... check

unrelaible..... check

panel fit and finish similar to an MFi wardrobe from 1977.... check

material quality to match bacofoil and ski yoghurt pots..... check

employees that are more interested in tea breaks than the product..... check

hang on.... it's coming.. two contenders ...

Contender 1 -

The New MG China.... knocking out an all new (well new to chinese ownership) MG TF LE 500.. china ignored the do not ressucitate order on Mg-rover for some odd reason and have put this turd back into production.. white high heeled wearing, dance round your handbag women and light in the loafers blokes everywhere will be clammering to flush about 18k of their ill gotten gains down the bog.. probably more sensible than buying one of these duffers.... it is a complete piece of cr4p.. back when they were made in the nineties i knew two people unlucky enough to buy these.. both spent most of their time on AA trucks / repair shops / crying and having heart attacks when they tried to sell em after 3 years having lost around 75% of the original purchase price !

Contender 2 -

Anything french and tricky.. i.e. 206/207cc, renault migraine CC.... their electrical engineering skills make 1980's alfa's look bullett proof .. .. quality of interior plastic materials is almost down to chrysler level which really takes some doing.. They leak like they've been torpedo'd, handle like icebergs and move about as quickly as continental drift.. i know a girl who has a 206cc and it is just awfull.. then her mate bought a renault migraine cc and it is like listening to worst catastrophic failure top trumps...

:)