370z - Different Versions??

Rob_Quads

Just seen the pics of the 370z I have been waiting for. Been wondering about the rear strut and what they are going to be going with it.

Looks like they have moved it back a bit BUT it looks like there are two versions - one with a single strut and one with two!

One Strut

16_2009_nissan_370z_early_reveal_low.jpg

Two Struts

14111508.jpg

Lots of other new pics from a open day at a US dealer

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2009-nissan-370z-early-reveal/1160856/

That second one looks like it may be some sort of boot cover that rolls out. I can't really see the point of having 2 strut braces!

I agree. Like everything else on this car it looks like a messy, dog's dinner of a solution. :dry:

There is a pic showing the boot open and some form of cover attached to it so maybe it is a cover.

It looks like there are iPod connectors in the arm-rest in the middle.

Not massivly impressed by the dash/console - the design of the middle console looks very bland and boring. A 5 year old could have designed that head unit part.

Really don't like the way they have styled the digital gauge. Why have a garish silver surround on it. A nice shiny black surround and it would blend in much better.

Yup, using the very dated compact flash cards that no-one (save D-SLR owners) uses any more. SD card or USB slot would've made far more sense.

Agreed! Well done Nissan for getting it wrong again! lol. They should have a USB port and then sell (yes sell) a card reader. Then you can cover all bases even newer formats with new card readers. In device terms, all cards and USB should show up as drives to the HU (as they do with PC) so could read anything attached.

They should have a USB port and then sell (yes sell) a card reader. Then you can cover all bases even newer formats with new card readers. In device terms, all cards and USB should show up as drives to the HU (as they do with PC) so could read anything attached.

You can get adapters which turn pretty much any format you want into CF.

Martin will be ok with one as these as the second picture shows you where you can stow your anchor! :D

:lol:

I'm not sure thats the typical ISO fixing point that I'm used to seeing :wacko: Doesnt seem fixing the kids seat to there is going to do much in an accident :headhurt:

Archos will fit there very nicly!

I think they have done really well with the connectivity options. Cant think of anything that wont connect up in some way. Also nice the 12v is right next to the AV inputs....

I also like the fact you can chuck in 2 head units using a combination of the centre consoles :)