10%Off Z Detailing & 7.5%Off Dodo Juice @ Race Valeting

M13KYF

Race Valeting is owned and run by Paul Harrison who's obsessions for cars and car care.

"The company was started back in early 2006 where my eye for detail and constant remarks regarding my personal car and the care I gave it made me want to start my own business and provide the highest level of car care for the client"

Race Valeting is offering 10% discount on having your car professionally detailed.

Also Race Valeting is offering 7.5% off Dodo Juice products

dodoLogo1.gif

For the discount any member will need to contact a member of admin or a moderator for either of the discount codes. You will need to contact Paul and tell him the code and which forum you are from. At the moment no discount code works on his webiste. Click on the banner below to visit the website.

186820273_o.gif

• 4 years later...

This is probably a really daft question but i notice Dodo juice comes in different coloured jars. Does this mean that if you have a jar of blue you use it primarily on a blue car and the same with a green car, you use it on a green car? I've never used this product before hence the dumbass question. :scare: