350Z BOSE FULL SPEAKER SYSTEM UPGRADE INC AMP & SUB!

R35LEE

NISSAN 350Z GENUINE BOSE SPEAKER UPGRADE SYSTEM

DSC00036.jpg

INCLUDED IS:

4 X Bose Component speakers

2 x Bose Tweeters (including covers)

1 x Bose Subwoofer (including Bose badged grill etc)

1 x Bose Amlifier

This is everything needed to upgrade and a very saught after upgrade kit + very expensive from the Nissan Dealer! This was an optional extra offered by Nissan Not a cheap aftermerket kit.

If you want this then please let me know before ebay listing ends:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0293349658

Hi mate, just bought my car so excuse my ignorance! Will this fit my car, it is a 2003 Import? Would the speakers all be direct fitment/replacement? I am assuming the speakers fitted are standard as it sounds okay, but not that good quality.

Any idea of a price would help.

Cheers.;)

Sorry, should have added-there is already a sub fitted (factory) behind the drivers seat.

Hello again! Just had a proper look at the car. It has what I believe to be the Bose sub in the rear :blush:

Not sure about remaining speakers. I don't know where the Bose amp is located to have a look?

Still interested in the clocks/gauges you have on offer if you get back to me.

Cheers mate.

Bose Amp is in the boot under the styrene stuff, you have to look hard... Its tiny!

Speakers you have in the car are likly to be the same as the ones for sale :)

Thanks for that mate. Think I will look at fitting components in the front and better sub in the rear. I have a new unused Alpine 4 channel amp sitting about which would power it all. Just wondered if the amp alone would improve things, although I think the Bose sub may not be compatible with other amps?

Cheers.

Hi mate, If you have the sub then you have the Bose pack. Does the grill behind the drivers seat have bose branded on it. Thanks for the interest, Lee

Aye, it is the Bose sub, therefore must be the Bose system. I thought the system might have been a little more powerful?

It is me that emailed ref. gauges too Lee. Still interested if available? Will be away from computer on the road all day today but will check email tonight and can supply phone number if you want to chat.

Thanks for reply mate. :thumbs: