FAQ - JDM interior fuse box translation

dcash5

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Note if you have the BOSE with sub there is two 15A fuses marked audio. One is for the headunit and speaker amp the other is for the sub amp. If your sub has stopped working you should hear a bong sound when you first start the car, this is to signify the sub amp fuse has blown.

Took me a while to figure out why my BOSE sub wasn't working till I found a copy of the wiring diagram which highlighted the fuse.

• 10 months later...
Note if you have the BOSE with sub there is two 15A fuses marked audio. One is for the headunit and speaker amp the other is for the sub amp. If your sub has stopped working you should hear a bong sound when you first start the car, this is to signify the sub amp fuse has blown.

Took me a while to figure out why my BOSE sub wasn't working till I found a copy of the wiring diagram which highlighted the fuse.

This could be the reason my sub has stopped working, i'll investigate on my lunch :bounce:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...